Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
We can tell your FOV just by looking at the blocks on the ground below the player, I don't think it's very much needed, I play with an FOV of 105 so I'm used to high FOV's.
High FOV never hindered my ability to tell whether the other player is cheating.
Not your judgement but unskilled staff such as... not going to list names but... some of my friends have been falsely banned for reach because some dweeb decided to make his/her FOV to quake and run backwards to make it look like their opposer had reach

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This thread is simple
-When reporting a hacker make sure that you show your field of view (FOV) because when you make your FOV quake, it makes your opponents look like they are far away from you in your screen which can be misinterpreted as reach hacks.
Nah. I honestly don’t think it matters. Te staff are very good at their job!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not rlly lol... some staff can’t tell whether or not someone is just super good or they r hacking. I’m not just saying this bc I want to say it but I have friends tht have been false banned a lot of times
There is a difference between the anti cheat and the staff team. The staff know what hacks are and what they look like, but sentinel is still learning (sentinel is thw anticheat) and if you are saying it is bad, sure, but it is still being updated and is still learning. It is way better than AAC.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
There is a difference between the anti cheat and the staff team. The staff know what hacks are and what they look like, but sentinel is still learning (sentinel is thw anticheat) and if you are saying it is bad, sure, but it is still being updated and is still learning. It is way better than AAC.
I never said anti-cheat did I... lol I have friends who were banned from video evidence and then later unbanned because the staff knew that they messed up lol

Reactions: Shamel

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I never said anti-cheat did I... lol I have friends who were banned from video evidence and then later unbanned because the staff knew that they messed up lol
I said that they might have been banned from the anticheat. Not staff. I never said you were talking about the anti cheat, I said they were probably banned by sentinel...
Now stop or else people will think we are message farming and I don’t like arguing but I will if I have to.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Not your judgement but unskilled staff such as... not going to list names but... some of my friends have been falsely banned for reach because some dweeb decided to make his/her FOV to quake and run backwards to make it look like their opposer had reach
Staff are hired for a reason. They've got a good eye for people who are indeed hacking and can tell whether someone is hacking or not, even if the FOV's of players differ. If you think this staff member has banned the player without him/her hacking, then I suggest contacting a different staff member regarding the issue with the required video material.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I said that they might have been banned from the anticheat. Not staff. I never said you were talking about the anti cheat, I said they were probably banned by sentinel...
Now stop or else people will think we are message farming and I don’t like arguing but I will if I have to.
They were banned by staff... when you are banned by anti-cheat it says on your appeal “Banned by sentinel” but if you get banned by staff there will be a link to the video in your appeal to show the evidence. My friends have been banned from video evidence (which means not by sentinel) and later they were unbanned.
And kid you don’t know anything about how cubecraft bans work lol. You’re prob tht spam clicker who sees a 1.9 pvper and says “hacks!” “Banned” so learn how cubecraft a bannable system works and then talk. literally your so dumb.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Staff are hired for a reason. They've got a good eye for people who are indeed hacking and can tell whether someone is hacking or not, even if the FOV's of players differ. If you think this staff member has banned the player without him/her hacking, then I suggest contacting a different staff member regarding the issue with the required video material.
Miauw I am 100% sure you know who PheonixFF is right? Yeh well he has been banned 3 times from staff through video evidence (which just recorded him being a “pro”). So yeh it proves that staff aren’t perfect in detecting hackers lol. And I’m pretty sure you know PheonixFF does not hack lmao. Proof: he took the video evidence to a higher staff member and he was immediately unbanned.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Miauw I am 100% sure you know who PheonixFF is right? Yeh well he has been banned 3 times from staff through video evidence (which just recorded him being a “pro”). So yeh it proves that staff aren’t perfect in detecting hackers lol. And I’m pretty sure you know PheonixFF does not hack lmao. Proof: he took the video evidence to a higher staff member and he was immediately unbanned.
Hmmm... I think bringing up the arguement of knowing someone isn't really going to help this scenario by the slightest.. It's up to PheonixFF to contact staff or appeal with evidence he wasn't hacking, so I'm not sure why you're posting this thread in the first place. It wont help your cause all that much.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Hmmm... I think bringing up the arguement of knowing someone isn't really going to help this scenario by the slightest.. It's up to PheonixFF to contact staff or appeal with evidence he wasn't hacking, so I'm not sure why you're posting this thread in the first place. It wont help your cause all that much.
I’m saying staff aren’t perfect in detecting hackers and one of the reasons why they falsely ban people is because the people that report them make their FOV to quake which makes the opponent look like he’s far away. Then there comes that staff that isn’t really the best pvper and accepts the report banning the innocent pvper. I gave PheonixFF as an example because this is the exact scenario he was in.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I’m saying staff aren’t perfect in detecting hackers and one of the reasons why they falsely ban people is because the people that report them make their FOV to quake which makes the opponent look like he’s far away. Then there comes that staff that isn’t really the best pvper and accepts the report banning the innocent pvper. I gave PheonixFF as an example because this is the exact scenario he was in.
Of course staff aren't perfect, they're still human, and they do make mistakes every once in a while, but I'm quite sure that FOV doesn't increase the chances of people being falsey banned. Staff members are experienced enough to take the FOV in consideration. I hope at least.. :p

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Of course staff aren't perfect, they're still human, and they do make mistakes every once in a while, but I'm quite sure that FOV doesn't increase the chances of people being falsey banned. Staff members are experienced enough to take the FOV in consideration. I hope at least.. :p
Lol whatever :p

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I'm not farming messages at all.
Btw, I have read the whole thread (wow!), why do you think I replied? Because I agree with your suggestion!
Ok first of all if you can answer this question
-How in the world would making reporters show their FOV make it easier to ban hackers?
Second: I made this thread because it would make it hard for staff to falsely ban people not to make it easier to ban people. So you obviously just read “Hacker Report” and decided in your mind that “I NEED MORE MESSAGES SO THE STAFF WILL LOVE ME!” And then decided to post something that didn’t make any sense lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom