Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shoreem_imran

Apr 12, 2022
Suggestion:
I think you guys should add self
promoting channel in to the discord server to help people to promote there youtube channel or anything else. Add the self promoting channel and add the 24 hour or 5 hour timer so no one will able to same thing again and again.
Example
There are many other server who got self promoting channel like Karl Jacob discord server (Mr breast team member) his server got millions of members and he also have promoting channel with 24 hour timer ⏳.

If you disagree then give the reason.

Last edited:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Suggestion:
promoting channel in to the discord server to help people to promote there youtube channel or anything else. Add the self promoting channel and add the 24 hour or 5 hour timer so no one will able to same thing again and again.
Example
There are many other server who got self promoting channel like Karl Jacob discord server (Mr breast team member) his server got millions of members and he also have promoting channel with 24 hour timer ⏳.
You can already promote youtube video's in the #media channel in the discord. Do keep in mind that it has to be cubecraft related. And i think there shouldnt be a other channel for promoting discords or other stuff

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Suggestion:
Example
It is in #media

shoreem_imran

Apr 12, 2022
This kind of suggestion is mainly to benefit some users, i don't agree that you should use popular servers to promote or advertise

#media also exists
Bro as you can see in screen shot that this Karl's server and it got triple the number of members from cube craft server, I got sooo many example like this
Screenshot_2022-05-03-03-32-51-44_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-03-03-32-54-56_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

It is in #media
Can I promote anything else that is not related to cubecraft?

You can already promote youtube video's in the #media channel in the discord. Do keep in mind that it has to be cubecraft related. And i think there shouldnt be a other channel for promoting discords or other stuff
Why not ? There are many other servers which go self promoting channel and also got many members then the cubecraft server

Reactions: UndexdZombie

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft got pretty reasonable guidelines for advertising in #media:

- CubeCraft related content, such as YouTube video's, Twitch streams and forum posts.
- Non-CubeCraft Minecraft content, as long as it is in a video combined with CubeCraft content (at least 50% CubeCraft content)

Why I think these are reasonable is because other Minecraft servers are still CubeCraft's competitors. It is literally passing over community members to their rivals. Discord servers related to Minecraft have the same reasons.

For non-Minecraft-related Discord servers this is not the case. But for those, I'd like to say about them that they aren't Minecraft related, so I don't see the point of advertising that in a Minecraft server anyways.

Also, to prevent NSFW content and servers getting advertised, staff will have to check everything. A video is pretty 'easy', but for staff to check every server that would be promoted, that would be a bit much.

Lastly, CubeCraft doesn't want to be associated with some kind of servers in any way, which in my opinion is already enough to deny this idea.

Hope this gives a better insight on everyone's decision to disagree with your suggestion! Kind regards!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom