Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to report hackers with screenshots?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2017
I was Trying to play a game of skywars, but a hacker ruined everyone's fun. My recording software that i have used to report previous hackers and/or rule breakers takes a decent amount of time to load, so i wasn't able to record him. I have taken many screenshots that prove that he was hacking. One shows him flying so high up in the air that he was almost out of render distance. He had no blocks under him. Based on his username, Baniknicks (the N may be capital) he probably doesn't even care. The screenshots were taken fractions of seconds apart and if scrolled through can be viewed in order and it looks like a video if you scroll fast enough. My main point is that i can't report him for the major hacking client that he clearly had because the report a hacker option doesn't provide a space to link screenshots. My screenshots very clearly show that he was hacking and there is no other possibility to explain it. I cannot report him because i don't have a video, but I feel that he needs to be punished for hacking. And when saying the following statement, I do not mean that it is cubecraft's fault but I find hackers on cubecraft skywars almost every day, and usually don't have time to record. I feel that adding an option to report them with screenshots would benefit everyone, and make it easier to punish hackers for hacking. This is just my opinion and I completely understand if there are reasons why this cant be added. Thank you very much and sorry for being wordy :). The screenshots that most clearly show hacking:
2017-02-01_17.26.35.png
2017-02-01_17.26.47.png
2017-02-01_17.27.05.png

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Sorry but screenshots option will never be added to report a hacker.

Why?
Photos and screenshots can be easily edited with programs like Paint or Photoshop.
That's why is necessary to report hackers with a video evidence

Reactions: Yamin

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I do not think that adding screenshots for hacker reports is a smart idea.
If I want I can just take a photo of somones skin and photoshop it so it looks like hes flyhacking.
Adding screenshot could cause a lot of fake bans as people can abuse it.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Sorry but screenshots option will never be added to report a hacker.

Why?
Photos and screenshots can be easily edited with programs like Paint or Photoshop.
That's why is necessary to report hackers with a video evidence
I do not think that adding screenshots for hacker reports is a smart idea.
If I want I can just take a photo of somones skin and photoshop it so it looks like hes flyhacking.
Adding screenshot could cause a lot of fake bans as people can abuse it.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom