Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Add some rewards for being on a leaderboard.I think it would be nice to have like a prefix tht says 38th duels player or something its not much and it would add a nice touch to leaderboards.Another idea would be a xp boost in the mode u are on leaderboard

Last edited:

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Unsure about this because the main goal is getting on the leaderboard itself and being the top, for most people. Some leaderboards are also a lot easier/harder to get on compared to others.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Add some rewards for being on a leaderboard.I think it would be nice to have like a prefix tht says 38th duels player or something its not much and it would add a nice touch to leaderboards
there would be problem if someone get higher on leaderboard or if he go down because you can get max 50 prefixes for this. There are 20 different leaderboards + xmas games etc. so if I get on 1. spot on every leaderboard I can get 1000 prefixes just because of this. If this would be implemented, there would be problem when someone lose their spot on leaderboard too. So I need to disagree...

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
there would be problem if someone get higher on leaderboard or if he go down because you can get max 50 prefixes for this. There are 20 different leaderboards + xmas games etc. so if I get on 1. spot on every leaderboard I can get 1000 prefixes just because of this. If this would be implemented, there would be problem when someone lose their spot on leaderboard too. So I need to disagree...
just let the user choose what game he wants to show hes good at if they are on multiple leaderboards

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Add some rewards for being on a leaderboard.I think it would be nice to have like a prefix tht says 38th duels player or something its not much and it would add a nice touch to leaderboards
I think it would be unfair to the non-competitive player base who play on CubeCraft just to chill.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I disagree. It'll make grinding leaderboard more competitive and less healthy and people may start spending 24/7 just grinding for a leaderboard in a block game and obviously that's not very good.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
it doesnt need to be a prefix just a little reward even if its just a xp boost in the gamemode u are a leaderboard player

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I've seen an idea like this before on the forums. There were some good arguments to add it, but also to not add it. Imagine being on 10 leaderbords, the prefixes would look very messy I believe. Also I think that being on a leaderbord is a reward on its own, and I don't think this would really improve the server that much.

nooboboo2

Jan 18, 2021
London
Pronouns
He/Him
i can see players getting targeted because of this, unless theres a way to turn the prefix off, i cant really see how this would benefit the community as a whole

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Add some rewards for being on a leaderboard.I think it would be nice to have like a prefix tht says 38th duels player or something its not much and it would add a nice touch to leaderboards.Another idea would be a xp boost in the mode u are on leaderboard
I don't really think that's a good idea. No hate but it doesn't make much sense. The leaderboards were created basically for people who wanted to be competitive. Not everyone who comes into CC wants to be on the leaderboards. The prefix reward you suggested is too specific and frankly i don't think anyone would care and you might be targeted for it. We already have the First and Last place prefixes from the parkour rank as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom