Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How would you stop players from abusing it to escape death?
I personally don't think this should get added because this command would be abused by players. For example people would definitely use it to avoid getting killed by players and it'd be impossible to control the actual use of this command.

Although it is annoying when you get disconnected midway through a game, adding this command would just cause issues and get abused even though it has good intentions.
In Assassinations, when you're in combat and you leave, you lose all your stuff, right? Well why don't we do the same with this command in Eggwars? When you're in combat, you can't leave until you're out of combat. Only if you have an internet problem (or other reasons) and you get disconnected, you can do /rejoin.

And yes, of course there are negative sides with this command, I immediately admit that.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
In Assassinations, when you're in combat and you leave, you lose all your stuff, right? Well why don't we do the same with this command in Eggwars? When you're in combat, you can't leave until you're out of combat. Only if you have an internet problem (or other reasons) and you get disconnected, you can do /rejoin.

And yes, of course there are negative sides with this command, I immediately admit that.

Although I see your point, getting armour in eggwars is much easier than it is in assassins. When you play hardcore (or any other mode really) on eggwars, you can just hop onto a generator or have materials stored in a chest and get everything back without much trouble so it isn't much of an issue.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Have you ever been in a game of Eggwars? And you were super into it? But then, all of a sudden, you are disconnected! Arrgh! All that progress lost! However, there is a way to prevent this.

Add /rejoin. /rejoin will bring a player back into the game so they can keep playing. It will be useful for me especially, becuase my computer crashes a lot.
Thanks for considering.
Way to many cons to this idea. Also, take a trip down memory lane A.K.A that past few dozen pages and look for "/rejoin" as the title. You will 100% find them over and over. This has been suggested so many times, I lost count.

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
I know their are many downsides. I know this has been suggested before. Why would I post something that wouldn't be accepted? Hypixel has this feature and I like it a lot! Why not here too?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom