Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasGamer175

Dec 23, 2018
I know this has been suggested a lot, but it's so annoying and I'm getting really mad when I'm in a tower defence and am getting kicked when I'm playing that for game for like 30 minutes. Please add a /rejoin command for tower defence and egg wars.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am still a bit against this idea. I wouldn't like to be in a fight where someone gets disconnected and just joins back a couple minutes later when I knew that I would have killed that player. Having the ability to join back in eggwars has a lot of advantages. You will be able to run away from a fight even though I know that you can´t do anything about getting disconnected. You will be able to leave eggwars for a couple seconds or minutes while the game is still going on and maybe destroyed some other teams. It would also be confusing if you leave the game and they think that your team is already gone bmor that you´re dead but out of nowhere you will be back in game and you kinda did run away from a fight or from losing your egg. I can kinda understand that it would be lovely to have this in Tower Defence and I don't see any problem why you aren't allowed to join the game again since you can't run away from a fight or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom