Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
You do have a compass so you don't need to walk to the npc's anymore. Though the pressure plate was really fun so I agree.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
theres. a. compass, pressure plate was annoying and laggy in the first place, also I dont believe it would fit with the new lobby

• Disagree
Reactions: MrTommy

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
As everyone else already said, you have a compass. The other thing is, the NPC's are really close in the new hub, so the launchpad would make no sense in my opinion. :)

Last edited:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I understand that it's a minor edition, but the NPCs are realllyyy close to the podium compared to the old hub, I just don't think it's anywhere near as useful as it was before. I think most people will actually overshoot the NPCs with a boost pad.
Anyway with the compass it is more comfortable and you do not necessarily have to move to enter a game mode.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree seen as the NPC's are so close, and there's no need to leave the lobby ASAP like the last one because this one looks good and also because the jump boost pads were always laggy for me

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I understand that it's a minor edition, but the NPCs are realllyyy close to the podium compared to the old hub, I just don't think it's anywhere near as useful as it was before. I think most people will actually overshoot the NPCs with a boost pad.
They’d be useful for quickly getting to locations such as the train, balloon, shops, parkour, etc. Besides, it’s not all about the usefulness. It’s just fun to bounce on them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom