Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?


  • Total voters
    8

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
I prefer the power and punch to be separated for their own respective uses. Having them combined is a pretty powerful combo, and would make power bows pretty useless (at least, you'd be able to do heavy armor damage + decent knockback).
In normal mode the power bow is better in general and it's not like it's doing 8 less damage in normal like it is in OP
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom