Votes: 32 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Simple but useful suggestion. I advise you to add a poll if you want the people to express their opinion easily and without having to reply to the thread. Thanks for taking the time to suggest. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Critly
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Great idea dude I completely agree.
As Hoshi said above me, not everything can be solved using reports so this could also be a way for players to see the staff as more of a helping hand.

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah that’s a good idea like what if someone is making death threats on the discord server do go and u have a video showing it u can’t just report a hacker for them

Reactions: Critly and Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also I’m 99 percent sure that’s this will be implemented idk why these short and simple ones get implemented more often than the long game ones but I guess it’s easier for them🤔

Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Yeah that’s a good idea like what if someone is making death threats on the discord server do go and u have a video showing it u can’t just report a hacker for them
Also I’m 99 percent sure that’s this will be implemented idk why these short and simple ones get implemented more often than the long game ones but I guess it’s easier for them🤔

I agree with this, there are some serious matters that can happen on Discord, the easiest way as of now is to manually DM a Moderator on Discord which could take a while depending on if they are busy or not. You would also be dming multiple mods/helpers which could be considered spam.

Also, try not to double post, there is an "edit" button under your post if you want to add more content:
here.PNG

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree with this, there are some serious matters that can happen on Discord, the easiest way as of now is to manually DM a Moderator on Discord which could take a while depending on if they are busy or not. You would also be dming multiple mods/helpers which could be considered spam.

Also, try not to double post, there is an "edit" button under your post if you want to add more content:
View attachment 177175
Bro I know that but some people won’t see it because there’s no edit alerts for them so I like to do that . I sometimes will edit if it’s like 5 seconds after post and they will probably not look at my post until it’s been edited

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom