Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I think /ping should be added so you can check players' ping.
The reason for this is because when you think someone is hacking (reach and triggerbot and all that), sometimes it can just be lag (because the higher your ping, the less knockback you take, the more delayed your hits are, so on a person with normal ping, it looks like reach). This happens with all the Mexicans, all of them lag so the Mexican pvpers who are half decent at pvp always look like reach and triggerbot hackers because of how much lag advantage they get, so to give people an idea of if they are hacking or if its just lag, I think /ping should be a command so people have a more clear idea.
It will also stop false reports if you do /ping before you submit a report, meaning staff will have less work to do so it will be more efficient for them.
Yeh! Really good idea! I agree! +1

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Haha, all the 'Mexican' PvP'ers xD!
That is very rude.
I think /ping should be added so you can check players' ping.
The reason for this is because when you think someone is hacking (reach and triggerbot and all that), sometimes it can just be lag (because the higher your ping, the less knockback you take, the more delayed your hits are, so on a person with normal ping, it looks like reach). This happens with all the Mexicans, all of them lag so the Mexican pvpers who are half decent at pvp always look like reach and triggerbot hackers because of how much lag advantage they get, so to give people an idea of if they are hacking or if its just lag, I think /ping should be a command so people have a more clear idea.
It will also stop false reports if you do /ping before you submit a report, meaning staff will have less work to do so it will be more efficient for them.
Seems to be a pretty good concept. Definetly, +1 c:

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I have always thought about this but I did not think to do it with a command, I would like it to appear on the screen as a score board and so when a report is made a player can know if it is lag or is a hacker

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I have always thought about this but I did not think to do it with a command, I would like it to appear on the screen as a score board and so when a report is made a player can know if it is lag or is a hacker
How?? Scoreaboards have a maximum size, it won't be possible to display the (In FFA, for example) 60 players name followed by their ping, if that's what you mean.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Wouldn't work if it was in a scoreboard, because in games like SG and skywars, the scoreboard is taken up by the kill count. A command would be better in my opinion

Reactions: DrHam

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So here it is. THIS IS A MOD THE LINK IS HERE: https://5zig.net/
you need forge

5zig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom