Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello, Cubecrafters!

It's been a bit since the last suggestion I made, but here I am with one for the bedrock network!

Currently, only staff members and content creators have their username color displayed in the party chat depending on their rank on bedrock. I've left a screenshot below inside the spoiler on how that looks like:
1658504887742.png

Yes, that's the real SL4TESS and Tencookiess 👀

My idea was to add it as a reward for the VIP level 25
1658503879417.png
. This could always be changed if people think it's too high or too low. Feel free to let your opinion below.

If you agree with this suggestion then mark it as an :agree:if you're not too sure react with :unsure: feel free to let know below if something is unclear. if you disagree react with :disagree: feel free to let below know why.

That was my suggestion.

-Critly :)

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I like this but maybe do as salty said. Add their rank colour instead of them getting to choose their colour.

Reactions: Critly

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think right now it's a very good advantage to identify staff members/content creators, and it should stay that way.
It's a way of identifying by the color of which rank it is, and that it's 'superior' to the others. If they added the option for non-staff/content creators, all colors should be available and the ability to identify staff members/content creators would be lost. I think it's okay that it's just an exclusive feature for them, and not for everyone regardless of whether you've spent more money or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom