• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello CubeCrafters!

I'm back with another suggesiton after a while! Today, I would want to share with you a really simple but cool idea I have came up with.

As many of you may know, CubeCraft recently introduced the game called Blockwars Bridges. It's a game where you have to run into the opposing team's pits and score as many points as possible. The first team to score 25 points wins. Simple, right? Continue reading if you're interested! 👀

As you might know too, Blockwars CTF is a featured game that is truly supported by the community. What I am suggesting is to remove Blockwars from the featured games and make it an official one. The Blockwars Bridges NPC could be used for it by simply renaming it to Blockwars. I'm not a huge fan of these kind of suggestions but I think Blockwars really deserves it as it's one of the most supported featured games.

😍 Time for you to share your feedback!

What do you think about this suggestion? Don't forget to express your opinion by voting through the poll!
Thanks for reading. Have fun! 😁

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I assume you mean a slow rotation of the 3 different gamemodes, so it changes every few days between Bridge, Core and CTF. If so, then it is a good idea. This would mean people who prefer different types of Blockwars could possible try the other versions, possibly increasing player count. As well as, being a great advantage towards the Featured Game NPC, due to two less gamemodes being available on the rotation, hence other games appearing more. Overall, a really nice suggestion! :>

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I assume you mean a slow rotation of the 3 different gamemodes, so it changes every few days between Bridge, Core and CTF. If so, then it is a good idea. This would mean people who prefer different types of Blockwars could possible try the other versions, possibly increasing player count. As well as, being a great advantage towards the Featured Game NPC, due to two less gamemodes being available on the rotation, hence other games appearing more. Overall, a really nice suggestion! :>
Not exactly. What I'm suggesting is to add the three different gamemodes to its menu. For example, when you click on the SkyWars NPC, it shows you a chest GUI where you can select what type of SkyWars game you want to play (Solo/Team).

Your idea is really good though, I think one of these suggestions could be implemented without a lot of work.
Thanks for the support! 😁

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Not exactly. What I'm suggesting is to add the three different gamemodes to the NPC menu. For example, when you click on the SkyWars NPC, it shows you a menu where you can select what type of SkyWars you want to play (Solo/Team).

Your idea is really good though, I think one of these suggestions could be implemented without a lot of work.
Thanks for the support! 😁
Personally, if all 3 Blockwars were added at the same time, not all of them would have a strong player base. Blockwars CTF can only achieve 150 players on a very good day, Core maybe 100 players. You also have to factor in that these are a lot of the same players between these games. Most likely some of the games would be very empty, hence not holding a good player base if all were there. Moreover, it would probably be more achievable to have a slow rotation between all 3 gamemodes.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hey I like this idea because blockwars are indeed games that deserve this change, but I'd rather have it the way Gemmmmie stated - making one npc for the 3 games and rotate them just like the featured games instead of having them all active at the same time. With that change it's a clear yes for me :D.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Crocodile

Novice Member
Dec 14, 2017
Please yes, for the love of god, add core and CTF permanently, or rotate them, either will be amazing, core is the reason I started playing cubecraft in the first place, I have 40 hours on this one gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom