Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I like to hear myself getting 17+CPS

It sounded so nice to hear 17cps especially if you had a cool texture pack that changed swing sounds depending on player (Cough Cough, Sussy Wussy Pack for Eggwars)
Example:

If not a Option in Player Settings atleast add the player.hit sound back in the game and just remove it by your pack. Because I can edit your guys old packs to play above the current one in Cache data......

Or allow us to edit the main pack? It's not really like Galaxite where half your assets are in the pack. You got the gamemode logos and like that's it. Then you have a separate pack for the RPG

Hit Sounds > No Hit Sounds

PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE THEM CAN ALWAYS REMOVE HIT SOUNDS WITH A PACK, BUT IF YOU DISABLE IT FOR EVERYONE PEOPLE WHO LIKE HIT SOUNDS DON'T HAVE AN OPTION TO BRING THEM BACK

I tried bringing hit sounds back, but found out that the entire player.hit sound was just removed, and only player.death is played in PvP.

No way for me to use a pack to bring in hit sounds
But if hit sounds existed I could remove them!

Example of removing sounds

naming a blank file "hit" (for each weak and strong) and the pack will direct towards those over vanilla playing YOU GUESSED IT N O T H I N G!

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
I agree. By myself, I do like if I hear when I hit someone. I suggest bring in hit sounds as DarkStray said.

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
but gl getting 25 agrees lmfao, this system is great and flawless
Yee, it would be cool to see some feature servers actually release packs in marketplace to customize game sounds. As well as the players

But it all gets encrypted…. Idkw I grt having it encrypted on galaxite. But all cubes pack has is a gamemode logo, cc logo and the textures for cages and stuff.

CC team has no customization to fit players more. Sure they have cage skins, egg skins. But they don’t have a large choosable selection like galaxite does in it’s battlepass.

Nothing in the cubepack is even that major to the CC server. It doesn’t even need a resource pack. The pack changed little to nothing since 2019

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom