IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello cubecrafters!
i could be wrong, but to my knowledge there isnt any rewards for your normal xp
it would be pretty cool to add like a prefix as a reward like every 10 levels or smth idk

cause atm there isnt really much point in xp other than to flex haha
so yea, maybe give a free trail or prefix, maybe banner or a pfp background

cause i can see banners and pfp backgrounds being part of that, they are quite nice, but not exactly worth too much, being good for a free reward

and at higher levels, have cool prefixes, maybe like [Blood thirsty] or [GOD]

idk haha, but that kinda theme of you are really powerful at that high level if you get what i mean

hope some people agree! and sorry if this is actually a thing and im being dumb lol

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
hello cubecrafters!
i could be wrong, but to my knowledge there isnt any rewards for your normal xp
it would be pretty cool to add like a prefix as a reward like every 10 levels or smth idk

cause atm there isnt really much point in xp other than to flex haha
so yea, maybe give a free trail or prefix, maybe banner or a pfp background

cause i can see banners and pfp backgrounds being part of that, they are quite nice, but not exactly worth too much, being good for a free reward

and at higher levels, have cool prefixes, maybe like [Blood thirsty] or [GOD]

idk haha, but that kinda theme of you are really powerful at that high level if you get what i mean

hope some people agree! and sorry if this is actually a thing and im being dumb lol
Leveling up purpose is just to show off how much you play on CubeCraft, it doesn't really have any other purpose. However, adding some nice rewards when achieving some levels would probably encourage players to play for longer periods of time. The bad point for CubeCraft is that it would probably cause a decrease in the amount of cosmetics people buy to show off their stuff on the bedrock network. This wouldn't be a problem on Java as you can't directly buy cosmetics, they are randomly given through cubelets, however, there are certain cosmetics that are exclusive to certain ranks.

Reactions: Pluisje and IDKhan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom