Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this be added?

• Total voters

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
add "+ new Discord player reports" to the report site.

for what?
this whole idea is only for DM advertising or anything like that you would report to a staff member in DM

why?

several times I have dealt with people who do things in discord that are not allowed, and putting everything in staff help can get chaotic and for some more reasons
and it is also more convenient if you want to report a person doing dm/pm advertising

but not only that, as everyone knows you may not ask a staff member in pm if he can punish someone, but discord things in the pm are allowed ???

doesn't seem logical to me,

now I have also read that there used to be something like this with logging the punishments, but that it was not a success because staff did not bother, this is of course something I have read on the forum so I don't know if it is 100% sure.

but since staff are hired to do things like that, that shouldn't be the problem

what should it look like:
1618489998887.png

1618490099841.png

1618490112665.png

I hope you agree

Nubnub.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
No, this isn't needed at all. Reporting in discord is fine. If it gets skipped just report again or Dm a staff member.
And it would not let Bedrock players report, since you need to connect a Java account to the report site for it to work

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
No, this isn't needed at all. Reporting in discord is fine. If it gets skipped just report again or Dm a staff member.
And it would not let Bedrock players report, since you need to connect a Java account to the report site for it to work
yes but the whole idea of cubecraft staff is that they keep track of everything.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom