Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
SO while we are playing any games, i thought, hey, maybe we can add music to the game when we play!

So, maybe we can add a section in the forums called Music Creations, where we can submit music that we had made, and if its accpeted, these random music will play when we are playing, then in settings, we can add a sound effects and music button where we can choose to on/off sound effects or music......

what do u think?

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I do not like this idea because everyone can play their own music while playing the game and there is no need for that to be in the game.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
SO while we are playing any games, i thought, hey, maybe we can add music to the game when we play!

So, maybe we can add a section in the forums called Music Creations, where we can submit music that we had made, and if its accpeted, these random music will play when we are playing, then in settings, we can add a sound effects and music button where we can choose to on/off sound effects or music......

what do u think?
It would only make the server lag more. So a no for me. And if you want music, play spotify or youtube in the background.

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I don't see any need why this should be implemented in the forum. As previous comments said you can easily play music on your own devices. So from me you get -1 :( .
If there are better arguements for this feature, please share them and I might change my mind.

~Flo

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
if u want music just use the Minecraft music that comes with Minecraft and in bedrock just download the free pack from the marketplace turn your music up in Minecraft settings and tada you have music. sorry,-1

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
If you have the Game Music on in your settings, Occasionally it’ll come on while you’re playing. I think that’s good enough for me tbh but that’s just my opinion. Plenty of other ways to hear music outside of Minecraft so it’s a no for me. Nice thought though :) -1

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com

what do u think?
Some people will like that,
but you also have spotify,
which you can turn "on" when you play.

(But yes.. That's why i voted to "no".) :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom