Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
You should add a new feature called MOTM witch stands for Man of the match, i know I've poster this thread long ago but i feel like this is a better way of doing it.
(eggwars)
If you get a kill you get like 5 points
If you get a double kill you get extra points, and if you break an egg you get 15 points, and if break all 3 eggs you also get Some extra points.
If we die we lose points aswell. And btw the MOTM shouldn't be always a player on the winning team just who gets the most points of all game 😁

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
You should add a new feature called MOTM witch stands for Man of the match, i know I've poster this thread long ago but i feel like this is a better way of doing it.
(eggwars)
If you get a kill you get like 5 points
If you get a double kill you get extra points, and if you break an egg you get 15 points, and if break all 3 eggs you also get Some extra points.
If we die we lose points aswell. And btw the MOTM shouldn't be always a player on the winning team just who gets the most points of all game 😁
A suggestion similar to this is still active here , check it out, I think you’d like it because of the same kind of features he mentioned.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
yes but we need to suggest it more so theu can add it
Yes, but you can’t repeat thread as it’s against the rules. I’m not sure if this would count as a repeat as it’s not exactly the same but the mods will tell you that, not me

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills

3.11 - Repeating active threads​

Please don't repeat active threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.
A similair suggestion to this one has been made a few days ago and thus is still considered an active thread. You can find this thread HERE

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom