• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
Hello CubeCraft community,

I have been playing a lot of Tower Defense recently, but found a slight issue.
As you can see in the screenshots below, I have a LOT of EXP, but I can't really use it anywhere and the match still had a solid 5 minuts until it ended.
This is because of the lack of uses for the EXP. You quickly max everything out, and then your EXP just sits there.
2020-06-02_11.11.22.png
2020-06-02_11.11.37.png

How to fix this? Well, ofcourse add more uses for EXP! But what kind of options? I made up a few!

1. More Goldmine Upgrades
It's very easy to max out your Goldmine early in game right now. My suggestion would be to continue adding upgrades beyond the 200 per second mark. Like 250, 300 and 400 per second.

2. Tower abilities
This would be a whole new thing. Right now, you max out your tower to level 3 (sometimes 4) with coins and that's it. My suggestion would be to add a new level after this that can be upgraded ONLY with the use of EXP. This new level would be an ability for a tower.
Example: After you max out your Archer Tower (just an example) at level 4, the ability can be unlocked for that tower with EXP. The ability could for example be that it shoots faster, or slows enemies down. Abilities would be unique for every tower. Like the Turret Tower could get an "Overload" ability: Every 10 seconds it shoots a lot more arrows for 3 seconds long. Anything would be possible

3. Coins
The possibility to convert EXP to coins... ye.. that's it

I hope you like my ideas! Be sure to vote on the poll above!

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom