Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think cubecraft has done a great job lately releasing new mega maps. Many people probably remember the LOOONG time when there were just three. (Tea party was quite recent, so you may want to rethink what you said). Plus, they have the big job of updating cubecraft to 1.19, and that will bring plenty of new maps to the server.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I think cubecraft has done a great job lately releasing new mega maps. Many people probably remember the LOOONG time when there were just three. (Tea party was quite recent, so you may want to rethink what you said). Plus, they have the big job of updating cubecraft to 1.19, and that will bring plenty of new maps to the server.
Tea party is old as hell, its a map from java i remember watching youtubers in like 2015 playing it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Iridinox

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello, it has been a while since cubecraft added new maps to eggwars mega, what im suggesting is there should be more maps in mega eggwars, since playing the current maps gets you bored really quickly.
there should be atleast 2 new maps.
Bruh they literally already added like 2 new maps this summer during the updates.

• Agree
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom