I just simply agree with this. I don't really have issues to remove friends because I just remove them if they are inactive or I just do nothing with them. Let's see, I have 115/125 friends with + rank makes 115/155. It's really annoying to remove friends like what people said. You might play with them a lot. Also, in my opinion, to buy a rank for that amount of friend slots it is not worth it. It should be more.
At least they should increase the obby ranks friend slots. That rank isn't worth it at the moment, so this would be a way to make it slightly more different to emerald, which it really needs.
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.