Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure more 1.8 games will be added in the future, but at the moment there are other important things to add/fix first before that. SoonTM my friend :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1) This is the Suggestion part for the Cube website. Home >> Forums >> Website Discussion >> Suggestions. For Server suggestions you have to go to Home >> Forums >> Server Discussion >> Suggestions. There you can place your suggestions for the Cube server.

2) This could be nicer for the players who are playing more 1.8 than 1.9, so maybe this will be added in the future.

Last edited:

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Well the title says it all.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates 1.9+ PvP mechanics.
I personally say -1 I like 1.9 game Mechanics because it actually takes skill and patience not just random mouse clicking. Also, 1.8 won't last forever minecraft is on something like 1.11 now. 1.8 draws people away from the 1.9 games. Also, when they shut down the 1.8 don't you want to be good at 1.9 ;) good suggestion but no for me!

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
1) This is the Suggestion part for the Cube website. Home >> Forums >> Website Discussion >> Suggestions. For Server suggestions you have to go to Home >> Forums >> Server Discussion >> Suggestions. There you can place your suggestions for the Cube server.

2) This could be nicer for the players who plays more 1.8 than 1.9, so maybe this will be added in the future.
Oh thanks! I'm new to the forum XD
Much appreciated.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
I personally say -1 I like 1.9 game Mechanics because it actually takes skill and patience not just random mouse clicking. Also, 1.8 won't last forever minecraft is on something like 1.11 now. 1.8 draws people away from the 1.9 games. Also, when they shut down the 1.8 don't you want to be good at 1.9 ;) good suggestion but no for me!
Thanks for your feedback. I don't see 1.8 mechanics as random clicking as it still takes a skill to be good at it same as 1.9. It's just personal preference :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

As he said 2.8 wont be forever and -1 nah i like 1.9 better its ez

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I understand you, but you should know that first cube is busy with other things! Such as bugs fix up and stuff!

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
I understand you, but you should know that first cube is busy with other things! Such as bugs fix up and stuff!
I absolutely understand, ac is more important of course as hackers are over flooding cube but this is just a simple suggestion, I'm not pushing anything ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
For everyone saying "Nah 1.9 is better, -1" is a preference
Keep in mind, that's just their opinion that they prefer 1.8, and your opinion that you prefer 1.9.
Unless you have some valid reason why the shouldn't backport games, don't say things like that. It's pretty much pointless.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
For everyone saying "Nah 1.9 is better, -1" is a preference
Keep in mind, that's just their opinion that they prefer 1.8, and your opinion that you prefer 1.9.
Unless you have some valid reason why the shouldn't backport games, don't say things like that. It's pretty much pointless.
They also mentioned that 1.8 will have to get removed at some point since there are way higher versions already. Not only opinions.

Now, I don't like 1.8 (Click-spam, no skill) but I'm sure they will try to add as many 1.8 games in the future. I think we should leave the developers do their job as told. Yeah, sure this is a suggestion but even you said, "I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates 1.9" Well, then you should also be sure you are not the fisrt to make a thread about this.

I can't decide if this is good due to it will waste time cause in a future 1.8 will be removed at some point, but 1.8 is enjoyed by some players.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
They also mentioned that 1.8 will have to get removed at some point since there are way higher versions already. Not only opinions.

Now, I don't like 1.8 (Click-spam, no skill) but I'm sure they will try to add as many 1.8 games in the future. I think we should leave the developers do their job as told. Yeah, sure this is a suggestion but even you said, "I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates 1.9" Well, then you should also be sure you are not the fisrt to make a thread about this.

I can't decide if this is good due to it will waste time cause in a future 1.8 will be removed at some point, but 1.8 is enjoyed by some players.
1.8 does require skill... Not sure how much of 1.8 you have played but yeh I just say that is your opinion.
I'm sure people have suggested this but it won't hurt anyone to suggest it again.
Keep in mind I'm new to the forum as well.
You say 1.8 is enjoyed by some players, well some players enjoy 1.9. Mc world got divided into those two groups because of that change in PvP. Not everyone likes it.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
1.8 does require skill... Not sure how much of 1.8 you have played but yeh I just say that is your opinion.
I'm sure people have suggested this but it won't hurt anyone to suggest it again.
Keep in mind I'm new to the forum as well.
You say 1.8 is enjoyed by some players, well some players enjoy 1.9. Mc world got divided into those two groups because of that change in PvP. Not everyone likes it.
Even if all you said which was based on opinions you didn't answer the last part. More versions will keep coming out and so is new stuff, then 1.8 will have to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom