Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
yes, you can skip over, but in the end of the day, more information isn't always good. What really is the point of knowing blocks travelled? I sure hope steve isn't trying to calculate his calories 😂. Most of those times, these statistics will be a 'cool' feature, which you might use once in your lifetime and then ignore it. To determine how long/sweaty a game is, we do have the time played, k/d ratio, number of kills and deaths, egg breaks and final eliminations. Tokens spent is hardly a unit of measurement for how good the game was. Most damage dealt makes sense kinda, but you could easily farm kills, making it basically the same as the kill counter(unless you have really annoying teammates who steal every one of your kills). So in the end, sweats mostly won't care abt it, and newer players get overwhelmed with the amount of information they are bombarded with on the end of each match, not particularly benefitting anyone.

Yes I know these suggestions might have been only for increasing xp earned in each game, but it seems like a lot of useless calculations. Maybe for every 5 minutes a game is played you get 10 exp could be a good idea. It's less so that it doesn't encourage camping (250>>10).
Well, there are several ways to prevent (new) players to be bombarded with this information, whilst still implementing the suggested feature AND showing all the MOTM statistics Keanu suggested as well. At least, on Java there is a way: Just like how it is possible to see another player's level and rank(s) whilst hovering over their name in chat, if you happen to be the Man of the Match at the end of the game, it would show so in chat. You could possibly hover over this message/these word(s) with your cursor, and it would show all of those statistics. All perfectly hidden, yet still visible if you wish to see them.

Another way, perhaps a bit of a workaround, would be to create a menu option in the lobby called something along the lines of 'Latest Game(s) Statistics', where you can all of these extra stats from the latest ~5 games you've played and the player will be prompted to check it out when the game ends.

Finally, there's the suggestion @Casualpoalrbear just provided: An option to switch it on and off. This is probably my least favourite workaround, mainly because it not only clogs the options menu, but also because of the debate: "Will it be on or off by default?".

I do like the idea of earning extra EXP for spending X amount of time in-game. That is definitely a feature that CubeCraft is missing, but should have.

*I was typing this, but halfway through I had to leave, lol...

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Well, there are several ways to prevent (new) players to be bombarded with this information, whilst still implementing the suggested feature AND showing all the MOTM statistics Keanu suggested as well. At least, on Java there is a way: Just like how it is possible to see another player's level and rank(s) whilst hovering over their name in chat, if you happen to be the Man of the Match at the end of the game, it would show so in chat. You could possibly hover over this message/these word(s) with your cursor, and it would show all of those statistics. All perfectly hidden, yet still visible if you wish to see them.
I'm not saying that there aren't ways to implement this. I'm asking why it would be useful to the majority of the players that play on cc. Even to the niche amount of ppl that this would matter (read Youtubers/potential WR holders), it would most likely be a one-time thing. If there are any other reasons to implement this lmk, coz rn i don't see any reason fr this to be implemented.

Just realized, if this is left off by default, it could be a maybe useful feature, so um ignore this? 🤷‍♂️

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom