Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Icy_sea

May 18, 2020
Sweden
Hello everybody!

I think that we should add levels/ranks on cube crafts discord server to see how active you are and so on what do you guys think about that?

Reactions: luv!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Id likes to see this added there is a bot called MEE6 that how more massages u send the higher level u get!
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: Icy_sea

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Imagine everyone in the tab list being displayed with a certain level..
It would be a huge mess which I'm sure many people would NOT like to see.
Would be a no from me....except it's really exclusive, like if it only shows people which are above level 250, because otherwise it wouldn't be as special.

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
That's a no for me, if you wanna see how active someone is you can just type their name in the discord search bar thingy and see how many messages they've sent.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
It's something I'd like to see added, but not utilizing an already made bot since they have their limitations. Post a poll so members can vote on this topic! :))
If you want cube to make their own system, it's gonna take literally tens of years at the pace it's been taking them to work on the discord currently. Imo adding a publicly made bot is a far better option, considering how well refined they are. You'd have to spend months or years working full or nearly full time to get better than what there currently is.
Imagine everyone in the tab list being displayed with a certain level..
It would be a huge mess which I'm sure many people would NOT like to see.
Would be a no from me....except it's really exclusive, like if it only shows people which are above level 250, because otherwise it wouldn't be as special.
Levelling bots don't display everyon's level in the user list. Don't know where on earth you pulled that idea out from.
I agree with xXIIIIIIXx. I think it would become much too noisy. The Cubecraft discord purposely has as few roles as needed, so as to keep it orginized.
Less roles does not mean more organised at all. Cubecraft has around 20-30ish roles I believe, while most servers I'm on have around 50-150 with some having up to 250. Despite that they are far far far more organised than cubecraft probably ever will be.

I have no clue where either of you pulled those ideas from, as they don't hold up to what actually happens in reality.
Not necessary.
Just because something isn't necessary, doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Technically not a single suggestion is necessary, doesn't mean that they're all bad ideas.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
To be fair, I have never seen the value in adding these lvl bots. If you want to know how many messages someone has or how active they are, you can also search up their total amount of messages.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you want cube to make their own system, it's gonna take literally tens of years at the pace it's been taking them to work on the discord currently. Imo adding a publicly made bot is a far better option, considering how well refined they are. You'd have to spend months or years working full or nearly full time to get better than what there currently is.

Levelling bots don't display everyon's level in the user list. Don't know where on earth you pulled that idea out from.

Less roles does not mean more organised at all. Cubecraft has around 20-30ish roles I believe, while most servers I'm on have around 50-150 with some having up to 250. Despite that they are far far far more organised than cubecraft probably ever will be.

I have no clue where either of you pulled those ideas from, as they don't hold up to what actually happens in reality.

Just because something isn't necessary, doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Technically not a single suggestion is necessary, doesn't mean that they're all bad ideas.
I didn't see anything about levelling bots nor I talked about them.
The thing they suggested was ,,showing ranks levels to see how active you are". with which I disagree.
No one has talked about levelling bots???

Icy_sea

May 18, 2020
Sweden
The thing they suggested was ,,showing ranks levels to see how active you are". with which I disagree.
yes sorry I meant leveling bots

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not sure how else you assumed it was possible to have a system of ranks to show how active you are. There's physically no other way to have a level system on Discord and it's not even physically possible whatsoever to edit the user list on Discord on the server side.

Icy_sea

May 18, 2020
Sweden
I'm not sure how else you assumed it was possible to have a system of ranks to show how active you are. There's physically no other way to have a level system on Discord and it's not even physically possible whatsoever to edit the user list on Discord on the server side.
yes true but it is easy to setup and its not messy at all

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I'm sorry but I don't agree with your suggestion, there are several reasons.
Levels and ranks in general: CubeCraft's Discord is already a too Server, adding levels/ranks to it would make it weird, We wouldn't even be able to see the members list anymore.
There is also no value of adding it in my opinion.
After all, please enjoy the rest of your day!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
After they made a correction it's a bit more clear what they meant.
Still, I guess we'll live if the DC server doesn't receive and new updates/changes/new features as it's fine like it is now and nothing really has to be changed.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom