Would you like to in EggWars lava?

• Yes, its a good idee

• No, It's good as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
THIS doesn't even make that much sense. All what if questions do happen so that would create a flaw.
AND yeah they an cover their base. Just build sorta high and place a bunch of lava so that it can flow down.
Why talk about cyber bullying if this is about a suggestion??
A trade item will be just as bad as people will camp to get those buckets and still camp.
It doesn't even matter.
1. it makes a lot of sense actually
2. that was in brackets it is either some other pointless information, insight on something, or just a side note, this was some other pointless information
3. this doesn't actually create any extra camping because all the lava is split evenly you just don't know how to estimate and if you do, well you sure aren't showing it take Aztec for example it is the map with the most lava in it but it is also one of the biggest maps there is and to cover a full square surface like that is impossible unless you can game mode yourself in more lava look minecraft follows mathematic sequences to a reasonable extent [beyond the binary code that is in minecraft's programming itself] this is one thing you cannot duplicate lava [without using a bug that they will end up fixing when they find out about it] and there isn't enough lava to take out a whole island so it actually doesn't and if there was a lava flow down stairs the player can build
4. actually trading reduces camping with camping [that is going to sound weird] because you need 64 diamonds to by something as under powered as a ender pearl now you probably think "yeah well an ender pearl is OP" it actually isn't because to teleport to a far away area with an e pearl is like purposefully putting yourself in debt you have such a low chance of surviving many things such as fall damage you will inevitably take from the throw plus the damage you will probably take from throwing it and it hitting higher up in the air and you fall ect. up to the point where you should have to pay 10 diamonds to for an e pearl but you don't and it all ties back to campers why you can't build that bridge back to middle but with a lava bucket as long as you have lava and an enchanted golden apple you can build that bridge because you placed the lava there and when you they shot you, you grabbed the lava and started to swim up but you have fire resistance from the apple because you bought both things from the villager but if i want the egg armour kit but i have no lava i can't get over to spawn if my diamond generator is broken without wasting your stuff on shelter to build so you can go to middle and instantly get killed by somebody in full enchanted diamond
5. camping is decreased if it is bought

don't argue back because this suggestion has already been denied and after this post it would really be just spamming up the section

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1. it makes a lot of sense actually
2. that was in brackets it is either some other pointless information, insight on something, or just a side note, this was some other pointless information
3. this doesn't actually create any extra camping because all the lava is split evenly you just don't know how to estimate and if you do, well you sure aren't showing it take Aztec for example it is the map with the most lava in it but it is also one of the biggest maps there is and to cover a full square surface like that is impossible unless you can game mode yourself in more lava look minecraft follows mathematic sequences to a reasonable extent [beyond the binary code that is in minecraft's programming itself] this is one thing you cannot duplicate lava [without using a bug that they will end up fixing when they find out about it] and there isn't enough lava to take out a whole island so it actually doesn't and if there was a lava flow down stairs the player can build
4. actually trading reduces camping with camping [that is going to sound weird] because you need 64 diamonds to by something as under powered as a ender pearl now you probably think "yeah well an ender pearl is OP" it actually isn't because to teleport to a far away area with an e pearl is like purposefully putting yourself in debt you have such a low chance of surviving many things such as fall damage you will inevitably take from the throw plus the damage you will probably take from throwing it and it hitting higher up in the air and you fall ect. up to the point where you should have to pay 10 diamonds to for an e pearl but you don't and it all ties back to campers why you can't build that bridge back to middle but with a lava bucket as long as you have lava and an enchanted golden apple you can build that bridge because you placed the lava there and when you they shot you, you grabbed the lava and started to swim up but you have fire resistance from the apple because you bought both things from the villager but if i want the egg armour kit but i have no lava i can't get over to spawn if my diamond generator is broken without wasting your stuff on shelter to build so you can go to middle and instantly get killed by somebody in full enchanted diamond
5. camping is decreased if it is bought

don't argue back because this suggestion has already been denied and after this post it would really be just spamming up the section
The thing is, you are spamming up the section more. What is the point of climbing back up if they can snipe you off again?
Now they he next thing is, this is in op standards Boi imaging this in normal. Wasting your stuff on shelter? That's not what a camper does. He just stays there, keeps on defending and getting better gear. By the time you do get to that guy, he can easily just hit you off or simply kill you. This would only work in skywars and nothing else. There are numerous bugs with lava, and that can cause lag. Ender pearls are much much better than lava. 64 diamonds to teleport anywhere in the map. In op, you don't need to worry bout fall damage since your armour is so powerful. What else is there? You can easily throw an e-pearl and destroy an entire team. Lava would take more time, lag the heck out of some people and therfore destroy he game. What do you mean lava is split openly? The guy suggested to buy LAVA buckets not just buckets. You cannot duplicate lava but you can buy it infinately fom the store with this person's suggestion. Then it would be the day or campers again.

Now the reasons why this cannot just work:
1. endless camping
2. lagging a lot of players
3. causing fire glitch
4. large sky bases with lava
5. more trolling involved
6. Could be placed so that player spawns in lava

Blogvampire

Apr 28, 2016
Plz no. Do you know how much more campers there will be?
People will just start surrounding their eggs completely with lava
and that would look ugly. Campers would just cover their base with lava
forcing a stalemate. -1

I totally agree with you. The egg and lava would be a little too annoying.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
With this there would also have to be fire resistance. Just something that would have to also happen.

Nov 12, 2016
-1 This would cause too much camping, as there is no easy way to get rid of lava. I did see some suggestions for water though, and that seems like a great idea.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I saw 50-50 about "yes" and "no" so my idea is: When you put lava or water in a place, this only be in that "square"
I don't know if you understand but what I am saying would help much.
And in each island the villagers only sell an amount of these items, I mean for example, you only will be able to buy 5 buckets of lava or water per team.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like everyone is complainin there will be a lot of campers who use lava atound them and just camping for life and 2people will place lava and then they have a empty bucket. they fill it with water and they put it next to the lava and now you have infinitif obbi

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom