Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to in EggWars lava?

• Yes, its a good idee

• No, It's good as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hey guys, the last days i have not seen much new in EggWars, most things remain as it is. But then I got the idea: in order to add lava in solo & team eggwars. It seems you also a good idea, let us know with a vote or have your say through the comments!

*With Love iMakeYouBroke <3

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I will like adding water but not lava... I don't know where I will use them... Well but I like the way that you are trying to make cubecraft better server keep it up!!!

Reactions: Injunction

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I will like adding water but not lava... I don't know where I will use them... Well but I like the way that you are trying to make cubecraft better server keep it up!!!
Okay, water is a good idee. Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: MooTa

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Plz no. Do you know how much more campers there will be?
People will just start surrounding their eggs completely with lava
and that would look ugly. Campers would just cover their base with lava
forcing a stalemate. -1

Reactions: Blogvampire

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
forcing a stalemate. -1
Yes that may be true, but if you campt you punished. I don't get what you mean, thanks for your comment!

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
both are exploitable if i got a lava bucket on a map with water vise versa with the water bucket
i could grab the lava put it down then grab the water and make obsidian infinately
O, that's right! Smart, good comment.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes that may be true, but if you campt you punished. I don't get what you mean, thanks for your comment!
There is no punishment for camping in eggwars. It only applies for skywars. Really, this would completely change the game.
both are exploitable if i got a lava bucket on a map with water vise versa with the water bucket
i could grab the lava put it down then grab the water and make obsidian infinately
This is another thing.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
People may camp, but it would be cool if this could be a thing. Maybe it can only be there for a few seconds but after like 30 seconds it disappears.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I really like to fight with lava in PvP but not in Eggwars. I think they also have to remove lava in Skywars but people are going to hate me for that. Campers are the real problem in Eggwars and we can't fight them with lava the amount of campers will grow with lava so I don't like it.

Reactions: YourLocalDoctor

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I really like to fight with lava in PvP but not in Eggwars. I think they also have to remove lava in Skywars but people are going to hate me for that. Campers are the real problem in Eggwars and we can't fight them with lava the amount of campers will grow with lava so I don't like it.
Okay, I understand that. Thanks for your comment!

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
okay okay okay. Lava in eggwars. It is almost like putting flame bows to. You might as well just add flint and steal. WAY TO OP FOR ME. If flint and steal was added that would lead to changing auto tnt which would lead to redstone which I DON'T WAN'T IN EGGWARS. But water buckets would be cool... +1

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I would like it, but only if it was unable to be placed around anyone's egg. Lava buckets are good if you're on your own and up against a team of people.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
forcing a stalemate. -1
People may camp, but it would be cool if this could be a thing. Maybe it can only be there for a few seconds but after like 30 seconds it disappears.
okay this idea does have some problems with it but stop posting things about camping people camp already a lava bucket isn't going to stop make them camp anymore than they already do, besides that is an invalid point because that is an excuse for many cases but it isn't true most of them
and for your point @xx_360noscope101 it actually doesn't because like in Skywars and Blockwars there is a height limit so they can't plus if it was added [even thought it won't be] it wouldn't be a kit it would be a trade item only, also there is only so much lava on a map to do that also water or pick it up and you can hit thhrough lavaand still break their egg

now i am not saying that this should be added okay i am not hating on either of you i am on the side both of you are on, i am just so bothered by the following 2 excuses to a suggestion

1. "This would create a lot of spam" and 2. "This increases camping" [not necessarily those exact word just the point of each phrase]
because they both bring up things that people want to avoid so people agree with you on your opinion whether or not they actually think the suggestion is good, and it actually makes people agree with you even though it is just psychology [this doesn't happen to everybody but it does happen to quite a few of people]. my opinion on that even when i agree with you 2 on the case that it shouldn't [and wouldn't anyways] be added but i don't feel like it is very nice to change somebody's mind over an opinion [actually one of the biggest causes of cyber-bullying being it is only on the internet] without knowing them [this doesn't count people who choose admire others even though they haven't met because they think that the person is cool, hip, nice, ect.] i am fine with these phases if they actually are a clear reason like the way you put it @xx_360noscope101 however the way you put it was a mere "what if" statement because there is no way a player will be able to cover their whole island's border or just island with lava

but this in no way increases actual camping [if you argue with me i am just not reading the comment unless i see a sentence with a respectable answer]
:);):cool::p:D

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
okay this idea does have some problems with it but stop posting things about camping people camp already a lava bucket isn't going to stop make them camp anymore than they already do, besides that is an invalid point because that is an excuse for many cases but it isn't true most of them
and for your point @xx_360noscope101 it actually doesn't because like in Skywars and Blockwars there is a height limit so they can't plus if it was added [even thought it won't be] it wouldn't be a kit it would be a trade item only, also there is only so much lava on a map to do that also water or pick it up and you can hit thhrough lavaand still break their egg

now i am not saying that this should be added okay i am not hating on either of you i am on the side both of you are on, i am just so bothered by the following 2 excuses to a suggestion

1. "This would create a lot of spam" and 2. "This increases camping" [not necessarily those exact word just the point of each phrase]
because they both bring up things that people want to avoid so people agree with you on your opinion whether or not they actually think the suggestion is good, and it actually makes people agree with you even though it is just psychology [this doesn't happen to everybody but it does happen to quite a few of people]. my opinion on that even when i agree with you 2 on the case that it shouldn't [and wouldn't anyways] be added but i don't feel like it is very nice to change somebody's mind over an opinion [actually one of the biggest causes of cyber-bullying being it is only on the internet] without knowing them [this doesn't count people who choose admire others even though they haven't met because they think that the person is cool, hip, nice, ect.] i am fine with these phases if they actually are a clear reason like the way you put it @xx_360noscope101 however the way you put it was a mere "what if" statement because there is no way a player will be able to cover their whole island's border or just island with lava

but this in no way increases actual camping [if you argue with me i am just not reading the comment unless i see a sentence with a respectable answer]
:);):cool::p:D
THIS doesn't even make that much sense. All what if questions do happen so that would create a flaw.
AND yeah they an cover their base. Just build sorta high and place a bunch of lava so that it can flow down.
Why talk about cyber bullying if this is about a suggestion??
A trade item will be just as bad as people will camp to get those buckets and still camp.
It doesn't even matter.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The main issue i see is unlike skywars, in eggwars people move around way to much for it to be useful also for some reason its to op without a gapple and very often youll respawn still burning which i think is a bug

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Top Bottom