Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a Featured Games Multiplier?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
I think that there should be a multiplier for featured games. When you use it, it doubles the points people earn while playing featured games. If a new game is featured while a multiplier is active, that multiplier should roll over to the next game.

Example:
mult.png

I think it should cost 9.99 GBP because there are lots of games which can be featured, and some give a lot of points.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a good idea. But they don't add it since featured games don't exist for a long time.
Spending your money on a normal game is better than a featured one.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. All featured games are very different and reward different amounts of points, plus they attract different amounts of players. Blockwars for instance is way more popular than QuakeCraft. Therefore it is hard to define a fair price for the multiplier.

Last edited:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I've actually suggested this in the past, I think adding more Multipliers would be fantastic. It's a no lose situation, people can earn more points, enjoying their favourite gamemode, while Cube earns a little more money from the server. However, as Featured Games points fluctuate, it may be difficult finding a fair price for the Multiplier.

Also, I think Among Slimes and Blockwars Bridges deserve a Multiplier, especially since they are permanent gamemodes at this current time. Overall, I would love to see the addition of new Multipliers in the future!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Also, I think Among Slimes and Blockwars Bridges deserve a Multiplier, especially since they are permanent gamemodes at this current time. Overall, I would love to see the addition of new Multipliers in the future!
I don't agree. Games like Among Slimes and Blockwars Bridges are currently permanent, but not forever. Especially Blockwars Bridges is now permanent kinda as a test to see how long it can attract enough players. If the player counts of those games drop too much they might eventually be removed or become a featured game. Cubecraft can not add a purchasable item such as a multiplier for games like these, as people need to be made sure that their purchase will remain valid on long term. If you buy a multiplier for SkyWars now you can be sure that SkyWars will be still around if you keep the multiplier for a few months. With Among Slimes and Blockwars Bridges this is not the case, as they might be gone in a few months. You can't give people the opportunity to buy something for a gamemode that won't be around 'forever'. This will cause a lot of trouble if the games get removed with people whose money will have to be refunded and such things.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't agree. Games like Among Slimes and Blockwars Bridges are currently permanent, but not forever.
I absolutely see where you are coming from. I understand that both gamemodes don't have a large playerbase, but that could possibly change in the future. I don't think I made myself that clear with the point I created, therefore I will explain it in depth now. When I mentioned "at this current time" I meant that they should equally have access to a Multiplier since they are permanent, but if it was a potential plan for them to be removed, they shouldn't receive one. Also, when I said "in the future", I was referring to their low popularity, but trying to keep it positive in hopes of them gaining players and staying permanent games.

If either games were removed, it's likely they will be added to the Featured Game rotation. If a Featured Point Multiplier existed, the original Multiplier could be transferred to become this. As we've both mentioned, it would be unfair since different games offer a range of points. However, a cheaper one could be created for the games that cover less points, while a more expensive one covers games that allow more points to be earnt. This could potentially become confusing though, hence only being an idea.

I hope I made my point clearer now!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like the featured games idea. I would make it pretty cheap though as I doubt it’ll be very popular. +1

Reactions: Mqxti
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Top Bottom