Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
I'm 50:50 on the idea of having factions. I don't think it would suit CubeCraft Bedrock, but on the other hand, it would make CubeCraft the first featured server to have factions, which may gain more players. CubeCraft also only just released SkyBlock on Bedrock not long ago, so there will be a lot more improvements on SkyBlock before there are any more big steps.

There have also been countless suggestions of adding PvP into Bedrock. I personally don’t think PvP is for CubeCraft Bedrock. In Bedrock, we have to remember that there are people playing on lots of different devices, with some of them not being as good as another. Where as in Java, everyone plays on PC, so everyone plays equally. However, the closest you will get to PvP on CubeCraft Bedrock is Survival Games. I also don’t see why you can’t PvP your friends in your own world (I would recommend one if CubeCraft’s Survival spawns from the Marketplace, e.g. Candy Kingdom). CubeCraft have also mentioned that they are in the process of transferring some of their games from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition, as done so with Lucky Islands, so you might be in luck (might).

Thanks for your suggestion! 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam 21807

Adam 21807

Jul 24, 2020
Hi there,
I'm 50:50 on the idea of having factions. I don't think it would suit CubeCraft Bedrock, but on the other hand, it would make CubeCraft the first featured server to have factions, which may gain more players. CubeCraft also only just released SkyBlock on Bedrock not long ago, so there will be a lot more improvements on SkyBlock before there are any more big steps.

There have also been countless suggestions of adding PvP into Bedrock. I personally don’t think PvP is for CubeCraft Bedrock. In Bedrock, we have to remember that there are people playing on lots of different devices, with some of them not being as good as another. Where as in Java, everyone plays on PC, so everyone plays equally. However, the closest you will get to PvP on CubeCraft Bedrock is Survival Games. I also don’t see why you can’t PvP your friends in your own world (I would recommend one if CubeCraft’s Survival spawns from the Marketplace, e.g. Candy Kingdom). CubeCraft have also mentioned that they are in the process of transferring some of their games from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition, as done so with Lucky Islands, so you might be in luck (might).

Thanks for your suggestion! 😄
Thanks

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom