Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Wow, can't believe this thread is still being dragged out. Classic Cubecraft forums.

1. I have played a normal game, where both teams eggs are still intact, but the fact that they made a massive fortress seems a bit too OP to me. I mean come on... it's not like you are going to win a lot from camping. That game went on for 6 hours. Unbelievable... This was a normal game, no special modifications, too. Now if this was in OP mode, this game would have ended much sooner (because I have a enderpearl.). As to quote you, "While in OP, you can pretty much camp forever because God Apples are cheap and there is enderpearls and diamond armour, you would expect to have pearls in that situation." That's the point of this thread. To negate camping. In normal, you can camp. Maybe it won't take as long. But it will make it harder for you to defeat a camper who is fully decked out, but has the advantage of being on safe grounds.

2. Safe bridging. Do you truly expect that a camper can't hit you off when you are safe bridging? Maybe once in a while, but I doubt all of them won't know when to shoot. And once again to quote you, "There is also skybridgeing, but its a little dangerous due to fall damage. So TBH there is really not a need for enderpearls on any mode because there is safe/skybridging. But i see why there is in OP mode." So enderpearls are added because it would be nice to have in your inventory, but is totally unnecessary when compared to safe/skybridging. Then the whole point of OP is unnecessary. The items are there to draw out the fight. But enderpearls are added to finish a fight.

Really, enderpearls aren't gonna change the whole dynamics of Normal vs Overpowered.
They are still too OP for normal mode imo gonna end it there.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Wow, can't believe this thread is still being dragged out. Classic Cubecraft forums.

1. I have played a normal game, where both teams eggs are still intact, but the fact that they made a massive fortress seems a bit too OP to me. I mean come on... it's not like you are going to win a lot from camping. That game went on for 6 hours. Unbelievable... This was a normal game, no special modifications, too. Now if this was in OP mode, this game would have ended much sooner (because I have a enderpearl.). As to quote you, "While in OP, you can pretty much camp forever because God Apples are cheap and there is enderpearls and diamond armour, you would expect to have pearls in that situation." That's the point of this thread. To negate camping. In normal, you can camp. Maybe it won't take as long. But it will make it harder for you to defeat a camper who is fully decked out, but has the advantage of being on safe grounds.

2. Safe bridging. Do you truly expect that a camper can't hit you off when you are safe bridging? Maybe once in a while, but I doubt all of them won't know when to shoot. And once again to quote you, "There is also skybridgeing, but its a little dangerous due to fall damage. So TBH there is really not a need for enderpearls on any mode because there is safe/skybridging. But i see why there is in OP mode." So enderpearls are added because it would be nice to have in your inventory, but is totally unnecessary when compared to safe/skybridging. Then the whole point of OP is unnecessary. The items are there to draw out the fight. But enderpearls are added to finish a fight.

Really, enderpearls aren't gonna change the whole dynamics of Normal vs Overpowered.

Yes they would change the game. Just put your stuff in a chest so you can bridge.

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
Yes they would change the game. Just put your stuff in a chest so you can bridge.

What if you do not have an egg? What are you gonna do? If one person is camping on their island and fully decked, then your only choice is to camp and wait for them to come and try to kill you. But then YOU become the camper and it's a paradox! XD What you people don't get is that some people don't want 90-minute games. They want 30-40 minute games. Unless they want to add in ender pearls mode, then they are just gonna have to add them to normal. And speed rounds don't help much because they are more 10-20 minute rounds, and that's WAY too short, plus you have speed and OP kits and all that BS. There really is no way around this, campers are annoying and there is no way around it. And yes, I have bought diamond rank, but I still want to be able to play normal rounds with non-op gear every once in a while because I don't wanna have to fight people with max diamond and a stack of god apples.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
What if you do not have an egg? What are you gonna do? If one person is camping on their island and fully decked, then your only choice is to camp and wait for them to come and try to kill you. But then YOU become the camper and it's a paradox! XD What you people don't get is that some people don't want 90-minute games. They want 30-40 minute games. Unless they want to add in ender pearls mode, then they are just gonna have to add them to normal. And speed rounds don't help much because they are more 10-20 minute rounds, and that's WAY too short, plus you have speed and OP kits and all that BS. There really is no way around this, campers are annoying and there is no way around it. And yes, I have bought diamond rank, but I still want to be able to play normal rounds with non-op gear every once in a while because I don't wanna have to fight people with max diamond and a stack of god apples.

You could just accept the loss to the campers. The fact that you let them even start camping is a problem. Never let opponents start camping unless you want them to. Kill them before they can start camping. If you can't win, accept the loss.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
They are still too OP for normal mode imo gonna end it there.

Cool. Nice way to cap it.

That's one scenarios, but what happens if you are successful with no gear? Or without a egg.
You could just accept the loss to the campers. The fact that you let them even start camping is a problem. Never let opponents start camping unless you want them to. Kill them before they can start camping. If you can't win, accept the loss.

The fact that people camp is not your problem, I doubt you have had a game with no campers before. Camping is pretty pointless. I have played people in duels, who would take a 4 hit combo and start camping. Simply a waste of time for you and them.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Lets keep Ender pearls in non-over powered items in egg wars away for now, because it's way too over powered for me, and it's just more difficult for other players to play, because egg wars won't be more challenging with Ender pearls (Let's keep Ender pearls in where it suppose to be.)

Thank you. :)

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Cool. Nice way to cap it.

That's one scenarios, but what happens if you are successful with no gear? Or without a egg.

The fact that people camp is not your problem, I doubt you have had a game with no campers before. Camping is pretty pointless. I have played people in duels, who would take a 4 hit combo and start camping. Simply a waste of time for you and them.

I do have to agree, no game doesn't have campers. It's a waste of time. Unless they enjoy trying to beat campers, people should just accept the loss.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom