Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Richy13m

Sep 30, 2017
In the discord server pokefind, there is there like if you show the workers in the discord like you bought the biggest ranl, you get a special rank in discord which is really cool. So it will be cool if Cubecraft have it too.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
In the discord server pokefind, there is there like if you show the workers in the discord like you bought the biggest ranl, you get a special rank in discord which is really cool. So it will be cool if Cubecraft have it too.
Nah.
There are 7 ranks on cubecraft so it would make the chat look messy and I don't really see the need of this feature on cubecraft discord.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
-1 theres no need for this, a rank is nothing more than a tag with unlocks a discord rank sets staff apart from everyone else and it should stay that way ( i dont like the pokefinds discord ranks either)
Nah, what color would the rank be?
the colors would match what the rank is

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
No pls CubeCraft would be a color mess

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I feel like this would add more work to the already swamped staff team. They are already busy with catching rulebreakers on the server, monitoring the discord, doing reports, and irl stuff. They don't need to worry about adding roles on discord.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom