Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't see how you would use this. Obviously me and my friends would troll each other with this, but how would John Doe the average eggwars player use this? If you just put cacti up around your island they would damage everyone and could kill you as easily as an opponent.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Adding Cactus wouldn't make any difference to eggwars. Since players can only get damaged by touching it. Also, Cactus needs sand to place, and most of Eggwar's maps doesn't have sand blocks. In addition, What do u mean by another damaging block? Cactus is the only one block what damages players. If your saying lava, This would make eggwars worse, because people can just buy tons of lava and place them around their island or egg, by this, Games will be longer. Campers will fill up the maps.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't see how you would use this. Obviously me and my friends would troll each other with this, but how would John Doe the average eggwars player use this? If you just put cacti up around your island they would damage everyone and could kill you as easily as an opponent.
You can destroy cactus by placing a block next to it , also nobody's going to die to a cactus it's for armor cracking

Reactions: 0ffense

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Adding Cactus wouldn't make any difference to eggwars. Since players can only get damaged by touching it. Also, Cactus needs sand to place, and most of Eggwar's maps doesn't have sand blocks. In addition, What do u mean by another damaging block? Cactus is the only one block what damages players. If your saying lava, This would make eggwars worse, because people can just buy tons of lava and place them around their island or egg, by this, Games will be longer. Campers will fill up the maps.
Magma isn't the same as lava

Mar 6, 2017
I consider cactus a bit useless in eggwars. The only thing they could do would be make people slower when walking on them, cause it barely does any damage. Anyways, more items more options of gameplay and strategy, so why not.

Poseidon

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
To everyone who says this is pointless...
Eggwars has hay bales. What's the point of that? It's completely useless. The only use is covering egg with it, but that's basically it, no strategy in it.

I really wouldn't mind adding this in. Kind of unnessasary, but hey, atleast it acually does something. Maybe magma blocks would be better, cause that would solve the sand problem, and does damage aswell.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
To everyone who says this is pointless...
Eggwars has hay bales. What's the point of that? It's completely useless. The only use is covering egg with it, but that's basically it, no strategy in it.

You see, like chests hay bales have no specific tool they are supposed to be broken with. So no matter what you use to break them they will still break at the same speed. They are like a more expensive version of the chest.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom