Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• No (Explain it below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

I'd really love to see something that allow you to save other player messages. I sometimes see a profile post that I'd like to read it later or I just like it so I want to save it and I cannot, so if XenForo allows it, would be a really nice add-on for the forums.

As many of you may already know, there already is a similar feature to this into the threads, it's located up to the left, when you get the chance to also share it, or the hashtag (number of the post), but well, a picture is worth a thousand words:

IMG_20201210_215836.jpg

Although that 'save' option isn't exactly equal to what I'm suggesting. I'm suggesting to create even a new option within the profile menu of each one in which the messages would be saved and you could check them out regardless the person who posted it, this mean, would be ordered by probably a filter or something like that.

So, this would work like this:
  • You select a message you'd like to save.
  • Once selected it, the post would be saved into a new section on your profile.
  • If the message get deleted by any staff member or the owner of the post, you won't be able to check it out. And a message like this would appear: "Profile post unavailable".

Leave your feedback bellow please.
Thanks for reading it out (':

D

Deleted member 469419

You can already do this with a bookmark.
Nope you cannot on profile posts. You can do that in threads as I mentioned on my suggestion. What I'm suggesting it's to add a bookmark to profile posts since we don't count with it on profile posts. This could be useful to save other member messages which do you like them or just because yes.

Bookmark is just on threads.

Edit: Changed the title to avoid confusions.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Nope you cannot on profile posts. You can do that in threads as I mentioned on my suggestion. What I'm suggesting it's to add a bookmark to profile posts since we don't count with it on profile posts. This could be useful to save other member messages which do you like them or just because yes.

Bookmark is just on threads.

Edit: Changed the title to avoid confusions.
Thanks I understand now

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey, I'll bump this thread since it didn't get looked enough well!

Feel free to tell us your thoughts! (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom