Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

If you can toggle it then why not add it for every game?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This would be a waste of time imo. There are so much better things they can spend their time on. For example: Updating to 1.13, adding new kill effects, adding new animals to ride on, adding new guns, etc.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
okay it depends on how it is implemented but you can't definitively say that there is no possible way it will lag for people
I have this on my own server, and I have one of the worst laptops ever. Im getting 0 lagg when the plugin is doing it's work.
This would be a waste of time imo. There are so much better things they can spend their time on. For example: Updating to 1.13, adding new kill effects, adding new animals to ride on, adding new guns, etc.
What kind of nonsense is this? I know it's a low priority plugin but it's still a suggestion. That doesnt mean it should not get a chance to get implented.
when i hit someone they should start spurting out blood (redstone particles) like in SG.
I would like this in every pvp game. It's pretty simple to code and gives a fun effect. Yes from my side.

Reactions: Priley

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What kind of nonsense is this? I know it's a low priority plugin but it's still a suggestion. That doesnt mean it should not get a chance to get implented.
There are so much more things to spend time on. And yes, it's still a suggestion. Did I ever say it isn't? Like adding blood would make a difference. I wouldn't even notice it, and there would be lots of people (like me) with a bad laptop who get lag after seeing 2 particles. That's why I have particles disabled. Plus: MC is a 7+ game, so adding blood wouldn't really be appropriate in my opinion.

A

A pigeon

I agree with this lol.
There are so much more things to spend time on. And yes, it's still a suggestion. Did I ever say it isn't? Like adding blood would make a difference. I wouldn't even notice it, and there would be lots of people (like me) with a bad laptop who get lag after seeing 2 particles. That's why I have particles disabled. Plus: MC is a 7+ game, so adding blood wouldn't really be appropriate in my opinion.
Are you saying redstone particles are inappropriate? Hmm..

Particles dont cause lag. Not unless you’re spawning 100s of them. And if you’re playing with particles off what does it matter anyway

Reactions: SoppeJam

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Instead of adding this and making this available for everyone, I suggest to add a new vanity category "Kill effects", and this could be one of them
Would be unlockable via cubelets, with as rarity Legendary?

A

A pigeon

Instead of adding this and making this available for everyone, I suggest to add a new vanity category "Kill effects", and this could be one of them
Would be unlockable via cubelets, with as rarity Legendary?
Lol no

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is a good suggestion, however, I think we should better implement more kill effects instead of only one as people could not like that one. I am going to agree with the conviction of @Glazh -- a new category for "Kill effects" would be more efficient as there would be more preferences, like a blood effect, firework effect, fire sparkles effect, and so on. :)

Reactions: SoppeJam and Dutudy
A

A pigeon

If you want kill effects go ahead, my suggestion is about blood when damaged. Its a little different and I think its something everyone should enjoy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom