Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It was very interesting to play actually and much people liked it.One more good thing-You needed an iron rank to vote which was cool as well.Who wants it as featured game?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This has been suggested a bunch of the time. And tbh, ye, sure. Why not. But iirc there were a bunch of bugs. So if they're adding Bingo they need to fix that. Otherwise it'll just be an infections 2.0

Reactions: LoonyRules

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
If they add Bingo as a featured game, then they should fix the outdated plugins which was the reason why they removed it from CCG. So I don’t think that they’re going to add this. It would be cool though’

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
There are a lot of players that want bingo as a futere game. Also there are a lot of players that want other games as a futere gamemode. A lot of players also want to have Blockwars as a futere game. I like bingo a lot so hope it will be added

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
If they add Bingo as a featured game, then they should fix the outdated plugins which was the reason why they removed it from CCG. So I don’t think that they’re going to add this. It would be cool though’
Outdated plugins? It was entirely custom, the only thing that broke Bingo was the anti-xray system that we had initially built for UHC back in the day. It was ported over to Bingo and worked perfectly fine for a while, then improvements were made to the game as a whole and then it seemed to have broken. If we were to ever add Bingo as a featured game, that quite literally, game breaking bug would most definitely be fixed. But it 's deciding whether or not it's actually worth the investment just to get ~40 players on it for 2 days every now and then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom