Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I know that there’s already threads about this. But I’ve decided to create it to tell Cubecraft to add Bedwars!

It’s better than Eggwars.
hey, a lot of cubecrafters prefer eggwars over bedwars. also this has been suggested many times like u said and if you actualy look at those posts u can see that the most people dont want to have bedwars added. i believe that cubecraft itself doesnt want to add it because they try to stay original. they wont just copy a gamemode from another server.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
dont see the point of adding a game thats already here, but in stead of making breakfast we ruin others their sleep. eggwars is what makes Cubecraft special compared to most other servers who are actually worth mentioning, adding bedwars would just be copying the others

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that there’s already threads about this. But I’ve decided to create it to tell Cubecraft to add Bedwars!

It’s better than Eggwars.
As I know as the long way I have been played CubeCraft, I wouldn't love to see this because it may use copy-pasted from a lot of servers although Egg-wars resembles a lot better than bed-wars in my assumptions, I guess the community will better a lot externally this, and I have seen a lot of threads talking about bed-wars, you find them through here or here or here essentially a lot of suggesting bed-wars before you and most of the people responded the same answer, by the way, Egg-wars is the same thing as bed-wars but CubeCraft change a lot of things to make it a special game for their server.

Last edited:

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I see everyone already saying that eggwars already exists and is pretty much the same thing(which I completely agree with), but I want to ask the OP what they think that bedwars has and eggwars doesn't. Maybe there is something specific about it that they like better. (or maybe they just don't know what egg wars is...)

Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!