Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
My suggestion today is to Add Assists to Your stats. I seem like it is a useful thing as it can also show How many times your kill has been stolen :) Nah just kidding it would be a useful stat to add and it wont take up too much space

How it will look:
It will be placed underneath Kills or Underneath K.D
Inked29-04-2021_21-46-42-foxzbynd_LI.jpg

If you agree with this Leave a ✅ or if not Leave Your reasons why in the responses below :)​

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi!
My suggestion today is to Add Assists to Your stats. I seem like it is a useful thing as it can also show How many times your kill has been stolen :) Nah just kidding it would be a useful stat to add and it wont take up too much space

How it will look:
It will be placed underneath Kills or Underneath K.D
View attachment 192352

If you agree with this Leave a ✅ or if not Leave Your reasons why in the responses below :)​
I agree, this would be a simple change but really effective

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree! It's a small change but can be effective especially when someone steals your kills! The already have it in skywars so why not egg wars!

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The problem with this is, is that it will be highly inaccurate as your assits from before won’t be counted and you’ll have the same nonsense as what we see in Java with kills and eli’s
37K to 5k (@HackersDontWin)
Making it just a weird stat to add,
So I’m not sure if I want it to be added this late into the game... also I would have to rewrite my discord bot partly, no ty :P

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be easier on bedrock and that's why it's labelled as bedrock :)
The problem with this is, is that it will be highly inaccurate as your assits from before won’t be counted and you’ll have the same nonsense as what we see in Java with kills and eli’s
37K to 5k (@HackersDontWin)
Making it just a weird stat to add,
So I’m not sure if I want it to be added this late into the game... also I would have to rewrite my discord bot partly, no ty :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom