• No. Explain why.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You saw the title.

Why do we need this?
I think we need this to remove AFK players in FFA spawn area.
For example:
In FFA the lobby's are always full 40/40 and mostly the players are AFK in the spawn area, if there was an AFK kick they would be teleported back to the game lobby, just so then the people that are waiting in lobby for someone to leave, can play.

For some reason they added this to freebuild. So why not to FFA?
afk.png

Just to prove that there is AFK people in the spawn area:

ADK LEOELELOE.png

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You saw the title.

Why do we need this?
For example:
In FFA the lobby's are always full 40/40 and mostly the players are AFK in the spawn area, if there was an AFK kick they would be teleported back to the game lobby, just so then the people that are waiting in lobby for someone to leave, can play.

View attachment 139347
I see what you mean, I always found it odd on why having an AFK timer on free build had to do with anything as I don't see a lot of players play freebuild
+1

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think this should be added to more popular games, like skywars and eggwars. +1 Support ;)
Mainly because, not that many people play freebuild, unlike skywars where there is like 50 lobbies. (Maybe more like 30)

A

A pigeon

Why do you play ffa if you’re just going to afk at the spawn?? It reduces the overall players on the map and prevents people who want to play from playing +1

Reactions: Aurora and Sophie

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why do you play ffa if you’re just going to afk at the spawn?? It reduces the overall players on the map and prevents people who want to play from playing +1
Maybe they join and then have to do something but still stay because they know that they will not get kicked.

Reactions: A pigeon

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I love this idea because im always waiting to get into a FFA map and when I finally do get in they're like 10 people always afk, but I think there should be a afk time limit

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
+1 this is a nice idea , I always have to click 1000 times till I join the map , and when I am in , 10 people are AFK but how long you can be "AFK" ??

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yeah, this would be nice. I can see why it's needed. A lot of people do it and if it's in Freebuild already it's certainly possible and easy to implement.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
To be honest I think this should be introduced into other games, but not just in the lobbies so that people don't get free kills on AFK players. Good idea :) +1

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
This is a great idea! A lot of people are indeed AFK in the spawn in FFA, so it could be good for other players. Then other players can get in FFA faster. Great idea! :)

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You saw the title.

Why do we need this?
For example:

View attachment 139347

Just to prove that there is AFK people in the spawn area:

View attachment 139350
Kinda stole my idea but +1 anyways

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom