Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SHOULD THIS BE implemented?

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Im not sure if this is already a thing in java or not but I tagged it as bedrock for now. So CubeCraft, Please add a way to queue into a game without running to the portal. Its really annoying, and just wastest time. Some people dont like to play on certain maps, so they have to waste theyre time running to the portal and joining, then leaving. This really affects me as a speedrunner since I have to find the right maps to play on. Please add a /queue [gamemode] [solo, duos or quad] command. Or just do something like if you press on the navigator, if you are in eggwars lobby, then eggwars solo, eggwars duos, eggwars squads, eggwars mega will pop up. personally I think a command would be more useful since i can just copy paste that to queue and leave games really fast.

Let me know what you think!

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I agree to this too because I always try to find certain maps although im not a speedrunner. It can get annoying if you cant find the map after multiple tries but it doesnt bother me too much.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I agree to this too because I always try to find certain maps although im not a speedrunner. It can get annoying if you cant find the map after multiple tries but it doesnt bother me too much.
The map system as it is is not too bad now, but the time it takes to run through the lobby to queue only to find a trash map is really annoying

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
The map system as it is is not too bad now, but the time it takes to run through the lobby to queue only to find a trash map is really annoying
Yea, I usually try to find different maps on ffa and it gets really annoying because I always get the same map over and over again just for it to switch with a map I still dont like. But with any other gm, im ok with any.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think the best way to improve this is by implementing a map selector for people with ranks. An idea could be to show a menu with all the available maps when you click on an NPC. This is a highly suggested feature though which never has been escalated so I'm afraid this won't happen anytime soon.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
hi! this is already suggested but I have no idea if it's escalated or not.
I agree to add it to bedrock, but for certain roles such like Staff and Content Creators, maybe External Community Organanizer

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Wasn’t it possible to queue with compass a while back?
I’m pretty sure they removed it because they added game specific lobbies, which was a terrible idea because
1) Almost nobody talks in the lobbies. (And im muted for no reason)
2) Most Skywars solo maps are legit cancer.
3) Running to portal takes like 5 seconds.

Reactions: Awabbatt

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
Wasn’t it possible to queue with compass a while back?
I’m pretty sure they removed it because they added game specific lobbies, which was a terrible idea because
1) Almost nobody talks in the lobbies. (And im muted for no reason)
2) Most Skywars solo maps are legit cancer.
3) Running to portal takes like 5 seconds.
people talk alot in lobbies... try lobby 1 it is insanely active

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
true true its because most of the communtity are nons that play every map so honestly theres no reason to add this only a small amount of sweats and speedrunners n stuff
yeah, I doubt they would add map selection, thats why /queue does make sense cause it still not a map selection.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
people talk alot in lobbies... try lobby 1 it is insanely active
Yeah no
1) lobby 1 only has 4 people talking at 1 time and every other lobby is dead silent or has less than 3 people talking

ok so I meant game lobbies like Skywars
1) Individual game lobbies which caused the problem of running to portal is dead silent
2) Main lobby 1 is not insanely active; anything over moderately active is an exaggeration

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom