Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Objects like pistons, redstoneblock, dust, etc. or at least make the raw materials like quartz, slimeballs and redstone available readily through lucky block drop.

For trapping purposes

To clarify:
I mean as a lucky block drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slovy

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
At this moment there is only 1 lucky block and i think they should keep it that way. For redstone they can add a kit, but adding a specific lucky block is not necessary. Or they can add redstone drops in lucky blocks, but im not a big fan of redstone and in lucky island would be weird.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the drops on lucky island the way they are. If they add Redstone for the purpose of making traps that would slow down the games and ruin the experience of other players. you could dominate the whole game and at the end be traped and kill bye someone that has done nothing in the game.

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
That is my suggestion
oke, but still i would not see the fun of redstone
Hi there,
I like the drops on lucky island the way they are. If they add Redstone for the purpose of making traps that would slow down the games and ruin the experience of other players. you could dominate the whole game and at the end be traped and kill bye someone that has done nothing in the game.
^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom