Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
We need an option to turn off the FFA Kill Feed. In Bedrock, it takes a third of the screen, and most players either can’t or don’t know how to install a resource pack to minimize the chat. Both Cubecraft‘s “Receive Chat” toggle and Mojang “Mute all chat“ toggle don’t counter this. If you play on a sub-6 inch phone, you can already barely see anything, add in the chat covering your screen and you’re all but doomed.

The huge chat on Bedrock is a problem that plagues many CubeCraft Gamemodes but it affects FFA the most as it has to the most chaos. Would be useful for capture the flag too but it’s not needed as badly as it is in FFA. We NEED a way to “turn off Kill Feed” option in FFA so all players can have a superb experience. Tell me your thoughts down below.

Last edited:

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
I agree it's really annoying that chat always gets spammed by this. Half the time I don't need to know who killed who. Most of the info renders as useless to me so I really do agree this should be able to get turned off.

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom