Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Or... make it just as in Survival Games, where you only can vote (and choose a kit/team) in the pre-lobby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Power Ranger

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
1,060
2,609
263
London
www.nasa.gov
When this happens, I just leave the games but I could see why this may be annoying for other players. So sure, why not have this
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom