Do you want the enemy system

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
So, it's basically /friend. Except it's for enemies.
The difference is you don't need someone to accept being your enemy, you can add anyone.

You can see when they're online, what game they're playing, and if you're in the same lobby you get a message in chat saying "Your Enemy [name] is in this game"

This means you can keep track of who kills you. Like, I know a few enemy's names (people who have killed me multiple times) and I always rush them and attack them immediately if I'm in the same game, but I can only remember a few usernames. If there was an in-game system to keep track of this that'd be great.

Basically a Minecraft hit list.

Last edited:

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
that’s reduculous that is called targeting and it’s very annoying and it’s like stalking people absolutely not this is a silly idea that encourages toxicity and targeting
why is targeting bad? If someone kills me once, and I remember their name, I am going to be killing them as quickly as possible the next time I run into them. And also in the most trolly way possible (using cobwebs, lava, fire etc. not just pvp)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Trolly way is called trolling and it’s bannable. Targeting makes it not fun for other people , they happened to kill you and now they get targeted for it? Go read the rules geez

Reactions: Conea64 and Quis
D

Deleted member 469419

As someone mentioned above, this could be use to target someone who think differently different than you or any other reason, so this is a resounding no from me. Also, you already have a command like /ignore whose purpose is similar without targeting anyone but ignoring their messages, party/friend request etc

Reactions: wxzzrd

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
why is targeting bad? If someone kills me once, and I remember their name, I am going to be killing them as quickly as possible the next time I run into them. And also in the most trolly way possible (using cobwebs, lava, fire etc. not just pvp)
Because it’s targeting, and annoying. Sorry you lost that game, but guess what I don’t think that guy targeted you? You just lost to him, but then you go out of your way to cross map them? Really? They just want to play dude

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Trolly way is called trolling and it’s bannable.
There is a difference between "trolling" and real trolling. If I place cobwebs on someone and then place lava on them, that's not bannable, even though one could consider that to be "trolling". If I spleef someone into the void, that's also kind of trolling them. However, still not bannable.

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
okay well they’re not going to add it and it’s ridiculous why don’t you go to 2b2t instead

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.