Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
When you get disconnected due to bad wifi, or maybe you had to go to the toilet (afk) its really annoying that you cannot reconnect to a game and have to lose the entire possibly hour long match. cubecraft staff, can you make it so that you can recconect to a game. I know people might abuse this is fights, so can you make it so that if you reconnect to a game you die instantly (only if you have an egg). also this could be used as a way to refresh a your device if its laggy or something.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
My laptop just likes to randomly disconnect from Wi-Fi long enough to kick me out and then reconnect. Or low end mobile devices crashing in the middle of an eggwars round (my friend had this issue). As someone who struggles with this issue, I’d love to see it as a part of the network. It would make it less annoying to not get kicked from the hour-long overpowered eggwars rounds.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
When you get disconnected due to bad wifi, or maybe you had to go to the toilet (afk) its really annoying that you cannot reconnect to a game and have to lose the entire possibly hour long match. cubecraft staff, can you make it so that you can recconect to a game. I know people might abuse this is fights, so can you make it so that if you reconnect to a game you die instantly (only if you have an egg). also this could be used as a way to refresh a your device if its laggy or something.
If your are solo and you are in a 1v1 after 40minutes and you disconnect you should still lose the game, even with an egg.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom