Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RubixstewYT

Nov 11, 2022
/sr is not good enough for reporting cheaters, since most of the time, the server closes the report after some time or after the cheater leaves, and since most players are on console, they can't go onto the forum, so please give us a better report system.

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
You are right, /sr isnt really a good reporting system. But I play in console and have made 3 succesful reports from players cheating or crossteaming. In ps4 (dont know about Xbox) using the "share" button you can save the clip of your last 15 minutes played, so if you catch a player on screen not following the rules you just have to save the clip and pass it, through an usb device, to your pc and report the playerthrough the forums. You can cut the clip up to the part you want to show, upload it to youtube and share the link of the video in your report. Hope this is useful, have a good one!

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
/sr is not good enough for reporting cheaters, since most of the time, the server closes the report after some time or after the cheater leaves, and since most players are on console, they can't go onto the forum, so please give us a better report system.
Our /sr command will sometimes close reports depending if a member of our moderation team is available to handle the report. The report will be automatically closed within 5 minutes of being submitted if nobody is available due to inactivity.

We are constantly working on expanding our moderation team on our Bedrock network. However, we don't go around accepting everyone we see. We need people who speak clear English, understand how our reports system and other parts of the network work, and other things as to which more information is provided during the Helper stage.

If you think you would be fit for this role, please follow the application steps at https://cbecrft.net/staffapplications

RubixstewYT

Nov 11, 2022
You are right, /sr isnt really a good reporting system. But I play in console and have made 3 succesful reports from players cheating or crossteaming. In ps4 (dont know about Xbox) using the "share" button you can save the clip of your last 15 minutes played, so if you catch a player on screen not following the rules you just have to save the clip and pass it, through an usb device, to your pc and report the playerthrough the forums. You can cut the clip up to the part you want to show, upload it to youtube and share the link of the video in your report. Hope this is useful, have a good one!
I agree with you, but I think it's over the top, I'd only do this if I was paid for a staff position

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you, but I think it's over the top, I'd only do this if I was paid for a staff position
I understand that this looks like a lot of work but its honestly 15 minutes maximum. If you are looking forward on applying for helper or any staff position this will help you a lot. If you´re not trying to enter the staff team its a great way to "clean the server" jajaj. Be safe!

RubixstewYT

Nov 11, 2022
I understand that this looks like a lot of work but its honestly 15 minutes maximum. If you are looking forward on applying for helper or any staff position this will help you a lot. If you´re not trying to enter the staff team its a great way to "clean the server" jajaj. Be safe!

I mean, that's the work of the staff team. 15 minutes to report someone just for them to go on an alt and do the exact same thing? Not worth my time IMO

RubixstewYT

Nov 11, 2022
Yeah it kinda seems like a lot sometimes but the staff just want to make sure the person is actually breaking the rules and people aren't just false reporting

I'd agrewith you, but when you have a cheater using b-hop, flying, killaura, you know, everything, and that's closed down, it really makes you think 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Clovate

Aug 11, 2022
www.youtube.com
True, but Sentinel is usually able to detect those hacks pretty much immediately, I've personally never seen a hacker with b-hopping on cc, and I haven't seen a fly hacker since the early days of the server

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
True, but Sentinel is usually able to detect those hacks pretty much immediately, I've personally never seen a hacker with b-hopping on cc, and I haven't seen a fly hacker since the early days of the server
I can second this I seen a hacker flying round about last month. I hit him with the /Sr and reported it in the forums. He was already sentinel banned by the time the mods got to them.

Searchin4Mom

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
This is why we need a better way to report people. That is so time consuming to report that one group or person, just to have them make a new account because you can make unlimited accounts on bedrock(if you already bought it once) /Sr, yes has come in clutch some games but, oh boy there are other times where it absolutely failed me.
Instead of getting my video software up in time i tried to SR them and it would have been so much better just to record it. It sucks on console or on mobile to try to catch these rule breakers without having an easy way to report.
Sr isnt always a gurantee way to get a rule breaker banned as well, which is very sad. There needs to be more staff, and thats a whole other problem in itself. But SR def needs to get tweaked, and a better way to report these rule breakers.

CC already has a discord server, why not just use CC discords server instead of having both the fourms and discord server open, when either of them could do the other ones job. Instead of confusing the new players with trying to report players on the fourms and some bug reports on discord, while also being able to report bugs on the fourms(which is mad weird) simplify it to one place. I think that would be a good start at least, besides tweaking the /SR

Searchin4Mom

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
Our /sr command will sometimes close reports depending if a member of our moderation team is available to handle the report. The report will be automatically closed within 5 minutes of being submitted if nobody is available due to inactivity.

We are constantly working on expanding our moderation team on our Bedrock network. However, we don't go around accepting everyone we see. We need people who speak clear English, understand how our reports system and other parts of the network work, and other things as to which more information is provided during the Helper stage.

If you think you would be fit for this role, please follow the application steps at https://cbecrft.net/staffapplications
i hope you take your time and read what i put above.

Reactions: N_Strak8206

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is why we need a better way to report people. That is so time consuming to report that one group or person, just to have them make a new account because you can make unlimited accounts on bedrock(if you already bought it once) /Sr, yes has come in clutch some games but, oh boy there are other times where it absolutely failed me.
Instead of getting my video software up in time i tried to SR them and it would have been so much better just to record it. It sucks on console or on mobile to try to catch these rule breakers without having an easy way to report.
Sr isnt always a gurantee way to get a rule breaker banned as well, which is very sad. There needs to be more staff, and thats a whole other problem in itself. But SR def needs to get tweaked, and a better way to report these rule breakers.

CC already has a discord server, why not just use CC discords server instead of having both the fourms and discord server open, when either of them could do the other ones job. Instead of confusing the new players with trying to report players on the fourms and some bug reports on discord, while also being able to report bugs on the fourms(which is mad weird) simplify it to one place. I think that would be a good start at least, besides tweaking the /SR
Yes of course, sr isnt a good reporting system in game and I totally agree. Just tried to explain how I reported some players that were breaking the rules in game to at least clean a very little the servers. Although a good sr wont solve the problem of players making a new account oc, dont know how it works in console and mobile, but banning the ip address could solve that. Hope they take in consideration everything u said and hope that cubecraft will solve this in a near future. Cheers!

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude with all my respect, why so much hate on this subject. There arent enough staff members to be monitoring every single match happenning on the server, so if you find someone breaking the rules all u have to do is having them record and upload it on the forums. Only a sr isnt enough to ban someone from a server, so they ask video evidence to make sure they dont ban someone "innocent". If you think it isnt worth your time then just ignore the rulebreaking player and move on to the next match. Of course there are solutions to replace this "work" by the players to report people (like saving a video of every match where there are 2 or more sr reports on a player) but this would need a ton of resources to be made, so at the moment we only have this reporting system and it is what it is. I totally understand you though, but it is all we have and its a system made with good intentions to be fair for everyone (referrying to reporting in forums). Cheers mate!

scrzes

Nov 18, 2022
It needs to be faster

scrzes

Nov 18, 2022
faster how? I think the sr should last longer, it closing after the match ends isnt good enough
We need more mods who look on /sr reports. It needs to be faster and not longer cause the hackers will have left the server by the time the map ends anyway.

RubixstewYT

Nov 11, 2022
I really don't understand the logic of needing multiple people to report someone to actually get the cheater banned, even then, they'll go on a new account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom