• Add #1

• Add #2

• Don't Add This

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfyyy

#1 With regards to achievements:
Kinda just a small thing, but would it be possible to grant cosmetics or medals for completing really hard achievements? Then people could flex what they completed, and also would motivate to do achievements.

#2 Prestige Challenges
I think a cool thing, to tie in with granting cosmetics, is once someone has completed every challenge in a game, they prestige and get to start over again. With each prestige, the cosmetics would upgrade a little bit, making grinding more recognizable than just server level.

Last edited:

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Do you mean like Medals in the first suggestion? if you mean like medals and every time you do achievement it be upgraded, that would be great.

Last edited:

comfyyy

Do you mean like Medals in the first suggestion? if you mean like medals and every time you do achievement it be upgraded, that would be great.
Something like that, or a cosmetic that kinda embodies the achievement. Like if for instance it was the "Kill two players in 10 seconds with eggs" in skywars, maybe the prize could be a banner that has two eggs on it. But the medals idea does sound really cool as well!

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Something like that, or a cosmetic that kinda embodies the achievement. Like if for instance it was the "Kill two players in 10 seconds with eggs" in skywars, maybe the prize could be a banner that has two eggs on it. But the medals idea does sound really cool as well!
If it is like that I agree, it would be fun and nice! :D

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
#1 With regards to achievements:
Kinda just a small thing, but would it be possible to grant cosmetics or medals for completing really hard achievements? Then people could flex what they completed, and also would motivate to do achievements.

#2 Prestige Challenges
I think a cool thing, to tie in with granting cosmetics, is once someone has completed every challenge in a game, they prestige and get to start over again. With each prestige, the cosmetics would upgrade a little bit, making grinding more recognizable than just server level.

1. I kind like that idea, you earn a way to have something nice to have back! +1 :)

2. I been thinking about this, what if you it by 10.000 Skywars wins and then start over again. I think it will be only good by easy things or medium things.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
1-We already get higher rewards for completing harder achievments.There isn’t any real INSANE achievement which deserves,,a medal”.Yeah win 10 thousand games is a lot, but I have done that and it’s not all that insane, just it requires system of playtime everyday.
2-We don’t get cosmetics for completing achievements so we can’t ask for improvement of not exsisting items?And also, since multiplayers got added and almost everyone had access to them at some point level doesn’t really mean anything today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom