Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

humid_patato

Jul 8, 2022
I believe my account should be unbanned. I was in a party with my friend in cubecraft and he wanted to see what an autoclicker being used against him looked like so he could report people that are autoclicking. If you can check this in the server logs or whatever, we were in a party and in the same battle arena match 1v1ing eachother for proof that i wasnt using an autoclicker prior. I bought 2 ranks and im a good pvper that doesnt need an autoclicker to win. My account username that got banned is Humid Patato I am on the Bedrock edition

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
The use of auto-clickers is not allowed in our server even it is for testing. You have been punished by Sentinel and your appeal has been denied. You need to contact sentinelteam@cubecraft.net via e-mail to discuss your punishment further. Do not forget to include your username and the platform (Java/Bedrock) you play on in your e-mail.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom