Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This thread will serve as a list of accepted suggestions on cubecraft ♡ This is not a complete list as I have not been on the forums since the beginning of time and I often forget old suggestions I've read as there are so many ♡ Be sure to reply with any I missed so I can add them ♡

EGGWARS​
SKYWARS​
WEBSITE​
PVP​
SURVIVAL GAMES​
SERVER IN GENERAL​

UHC​

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This thread will serve as a list of accepted suggestions on cubecraft ♡ This is not a complete list as I have not been on the forums since the beginning of time and I often forget old suggestions I've read as there are so many ♡ Be sure to reply with any I missed so I can add them ♡

EGGWARS​
SKYWARS​
WEBSITE​
Power...... You have no life.......

Great job!

Reactions: Power Ranger

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You forgot 2 things
coins exchange for assasins and one of my suggestions(It isnt implemented yet but Mac has a reply stating he will get it added)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I added a couple more and Ill try to get the first 1000 suggestions threads looked through tonight. :D

You forgot 2 things
coins exchange for assasins and one of my suggestions(It isnt implemented yet but Mac has a reply stating he will get it added)
I've added coin exchange but decided to remove suggestions that have been "accepted" but not added yet as there is a possibility that they may never be added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Top Bottom