• yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
who thinks they should add accept suggestions so you know if your suggestions was good or bad

upload_2017-3-21_9-33-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-21_9-33-14.png
    upload_2017-3-21_9-33-14.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 69
  • upload_2017-3-21_9-33-28.png
    upload_2017-3-21_9-33-28.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 60

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
who thinks they should add accept suggestions so you know if your suggestions was good or bad

View attachment 131147
Maybe instead of denied/accepted, in the lock itself their would be a reason
Lock type #1 : Forwarded to higher staff members
Lock #2 : Denied suggestion
Lock #3 : Necro-Posted/Revived Topic
Lock #4 : Out dated/ pinned threads /
..... But maybe instead of it being writen an emoji would pop up next to the status
The idea is great but it might take a while for the developers to add this

Last edited:
Reactions: Troublesomee

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Some suggestions are "accepted" but never implemented. For example I suggested having an indicator for missed notes in blockband. Minikloon stated that he would add an indicator but then he resigned about a month after :P Having an accepted suggestions forum would just put more pressure on the developers imo. Some suggestions are accepted but end up being impossible/more work than it worth as well. It would be nice to know what things were getting added but ultimately all the suggestions that get moved to that forum would be added and that would let down some people.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Some suggestions are "accepted" but never implemented. For example I suggested having an indicator for missed notes in blockband. Minikloon stated that he would add an indicator but then he resigned about a month after :p Having an accepted suggestions forum would just put more pressure on the developers imo. Some suggestions are accepted but end up being impossible/more work than it worth as well. It would be nice to know what things were getting added but ultimately all the suggestions that get moved to that forum would be added and that would let down some people.
Well staff shouldn't say 'This suggestion is accepted' but should say 'Going to forward this to higher staff members" or if they are an admin "Going to discuss this with other staff" so there isn't any false hope but just confirmation, but then after they actually discuss this I believe they should reply to the thread to confirm it being implemented but on the other hand if something goes wrong or they can't add it, it would be hard for staff to say 'Nevermind we scraped the idea' which will un-motivate players to making suggestions. So the idea itself may be difficult to find a proper outcome

Reactions: Power Ranger

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
Some suggestions are "accepted" but never implemented. For example I suggested having an indicator for missed notes in blockband. Minikloon stated that he would add an indicator but then he resigned about a month after :p Having an accepted suggestions forum would just put more pressure on the developers imo. Some suggestions are accepted but end up being impossible/more work than it worth as well. It would be nice to know what things were getting added but ultimately all the suggestions that get moved to that forum would be added and that would let down some people.
+1

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Totally agree with you. This would be very difficult for us to keep track of and we really don't know which suggestions will properly work out in-game and it would just put unnecessary stress on developers like already mentioned. I would recommend just creating your suggestions and we staffers often ask for opinions from other staffers about suggestions we like, even if we don't respond to the thread itself.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Mac has resigned from being a staff member. He can still share his opinion but I doubt he can accept suggestions/forward them to staff.
You can just wait until a staff member shares his or her opinion. I suggest continue bumping the thread (not too frequent) to make it gain more attention.
I already shared my opinion about this, all you have to do is bump your thread and wait :D . Just don't spam tags ;)

EDIT : I found out that a staff member already shared his thoughts with your suggestion.
Totally agree with you. This would be very difficult for us to keep track of and we really don't know which suggestions will properly work out in-game and it would just put unnecessary stress on developers like already mentioned. I would recommend just creating your suggestions and we staffers often ask for opinions from other staffers about suggestions we like, even if we don't respond to the thread itself.

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
Mac has resigned from being a staff member. He can still share his opinion but I doubt he can accept suggestions/forward them to staff.
You can just wait until a staff member shares his or her opinion. I suggest continue bumping the thread (not too frequent) to make it gain more attention.
I already shared my opinion about this, all you have to do is bump your thread and wait :D . Just don't spam tags ;)
ok bro

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom