Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hi,
A Friend of mine works in the translator team and wanted to buy me something with that Star reward system, that we can both vote our gamemode to really get it. He was told that I will get the Rank at the end of the month, but I still didnt get it.
I mean, I dont want to stress here, but I would like to know when I can expect to get that stuff, because I was happy when he told me I get it and now its over a week ago.
That friend was also told that it will be done when that guy has time for it, btw if he doesnt have time I hoped that maybe someone else can look after this.

I am asking here because I dont want to ask my friend the whole time, I mean its not his fault.

Best regards
RRetromant

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello,

I was for a while in the cubecraft translation team, I was an official translator.

I remember that just before I left the team, they put that system of stars. You had a guide to know how it works, for example, you had to translate (for 1 star) 1000+ strings, or just translate a full project all by yourself...

So, with this, I mean, isn't easy get something with that system. It so difficult and you have to work so much for it.

The most probable thing is that your friend has decided to take a vacation.

Anyways that's a internal system, so it's difficult to understand if you haven't been in the translation team...

Reactions: Maaarijn

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hi!

Only Camezonda can give rewards due to how permissions work, though he has been pretty busy lately hence is why there's a delay. Your friend shouldn't have said you'd get your ranks by the end of the month ~ when he requested the ranks there already was a backlog of around 3 weeks in which rewards weren't given due to Camezonda being extremely busy, though by the looks of it Camezonda is catching up and almost fully up-to-date with the requests. Sorry for the delay!

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Someone else told him that I get it end of the month. But well, then I guess I have to wait longer if nothing else can be done. Thanks for the answer ^^

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom