Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I think that the sell all feature from skyblock rank could be changed into something more useful as there is very little scenarios were it is actually useful (e.g. You have a multi mob farm but that's less efficient so if a player knew what they were doing, they wouldn't) and I have had skyblock rank for over 6 months now and I have never been able to use it properly, so my suggestion is that instead of a sell all feature, maybe like a "sell wand" of sorts as selling over 25 double chests of pork or gunpowder starts making both my hands ache and my controllers "a" button pushed down a bit. The sell wand could nerf how much coins you would get like a 0.5x multiplier or that it has durability that only regains after a set amount of time so people can't just only use it but I would think there should be a menu that pops up (maybe like the sell all one so it shows all the items sold) to prevent people from selling stuff they don't want to sell (for me, my diamonds to repair my tools).

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I think that the sell all feature from skyblock rank could be changed into something more useful as there is very little scenarios were it is actually useful (e.g. You have a multi mob farm but that's less efficient so if a player knew what they were doing, they wouldn't) and I have had skyblock rank for over 6 months now and I have never been able to use it properly, so my suggestion is that instead of a sell all feature, maybe like a "sell wand" of sorts as selling over 25 double chests of pork or gunpowder starts making both my hands ache and my controllers "a" button pushed down a bit. The sell wand could nerf how much coins you would get like a 0.5x multiplier or that it has durability that only regains after a set amount of time so people can't just only use it but I would think there should be a menu that pops up (maybe like the sell all one so it shows all the items sold) to prevent people from selling stuff they don't want to sell (for me, my diamonds to repair my tools).
Yea, a sell want would be great. Maybe they can make it a custom recipe so the want isn't easy to make. Or has a low durability. Otherwise it will be overpowered.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
Yea, a sell want would be great. Maybe they can make it a custom recipe so the want isn't easy to make. Or has a low durability. Otherwise it will be overpowered.
I did say that it may have nerfs (e.g. Lower amount of coins and dura) and I doubt that they would make it a custom recipe unless only skyblock rank users could craft then I would see that, I do agree that it may be overpowered but the sell all feature is basically worthless so if they could at least make this a thing (even with major nerfs) it would be better then the sell all

EpicxDlol

Jan 17, 2021
to be totally honest, i love this idea :). But, i think that it only be accessable for ranked users would make it way too pay to win so serious nerfs would really be required for this to work

EpicxDlol

Jan 17, 2021
to be totally honest, i love this idea :). But, i think that it only be accessable for ranked users would make it way too pay to win so serious nerfs would really be required for this to work
I think a possible crafting recipe could be with stacks of wither skulls

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom