Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
101
54
34
26
no and I don't mean the cubecraft one because I talked about that one already.

I'm not sure about the 1.17 pvp. Sould it come to cubecraft?

and I mean Java and Bedrock. I'm mostly worried abou tthe bedrock community
 
Last edited:

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Server is slowly getting better & updated as long as minecraft is updating.
So updating instantly will cause tones of bugs, glitches and especially lag.
It will come soon or later. Just be patient
 

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
809
903
208
UAE, Dubai
Hello [deleted] from reddit, and n o, cube will stick with the 1.9 pvp combat system, it would be horrible to have 1.16+ PvP system on cube cause it would be harder to identify users that are using reach or just are playing on 1.16+
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hqteful

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
101
54
34
26
Hello [deleted] from reddit, and n o, cube will stick with the 1.9 pvp combat system, it would be horrible to have 1.16+ PvP system on cube cause it would be harder to identify users that are using reach or just are playing on 1.16+

I know this is late reply but I mean Java AND Bedrock. I have a answer for Java now what about Bedrock?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom